I'm new here

sue08

Reaction score
Hello I will introduce myself I'm 31 and I have a 5 year daughter, and I'm 4 months pregnant with my second, so long story short I had a rocky relationship with my daughter father and we split and I met someone and we were in a relationship and I got pregnant was not planned, he did not want me to have the baby but I could not go through with an abortion so I told him I was keeping it, so we had our ups and downs and we were going to do this together, oh yeah he lives 2 hours away, and so he sent me an email yesterday saying he can't live like this hes going back to his ex the love of his life who he did not share with me he even had. So he says hes going to be there for the baby, I just terrified of doing this by myself I don't know why as I have pretty much raised my daughter by myself. thanks for listening

hey sue n welcome! well ur on the right site hun!its great on here ths girls are really helpful with any questions n worrys u might hav! and were all in the same boat so we all get eat other! ul hav ur up days n down days but wel all get thru it 2gether! sod then mena that wat i say! there not worth it!

normal refered to on this forum as sperm donors which i jus love lol! its good tho that he is goin 2 b there 4 the baby tho, better than most unfortunately!

welcome to the site

xxx

Thank you for the welcome, yeah I just need not to stress its hard not to, I do have a very supportive family and friend that will be there for me!! so I just hope he sticks to his word and is going to be there!!

How far along are u ? I hope he does for ur babys sake hun! i wish my ex seen it like tht! he still doesnt think im prg, well let me rephrase that hes in denial! but i want wats best 4 flump! i thought havin his/her daddy wud b but no wim wonderin!

xx

Hey hun. Sorry you've been found in such a situation. But it sounds like you've got a pretty good head on your shoulders. And you're not inexperienced by the sounds of things. Anything ya need just give a shout! :D

x

How far along are u ? I hope he does for ur babys sake hun! i wish my ex seen it like tht! he still doesnt think im prg, well let me rephrase that hes in denial! but i want wats best 4 flump! i thought havin his/her daddy wud b but no wim wonderin!

xx

I'm 4 months, yes I hope he keeps his word and is there for the baby.

Hey hun. Sorry you've been found in such a situation. But it sounds like you've got a pretty good head on your shoulders. And you're not inexperienced by the sounds of things. Anything ya need just give a shout! :D

x

thank you, yes I was feeling weak yesterday but I know I can do this and get through this, my friends and family have been a great support!

im sure he will mrs! at least u kno wat 2 expect pregnancy n baby wise! have u got a wee bump yet? im desperate 4 mine but nuttin yet lol

xx

im sure he will mrs! at least u kno wat 2 expect pregnancy n baby wise! have u got a wee bump yet? im desperate 4 mine but nuttin yet lol

xx
yes I have a bump I'm tiny so it doesn't take much lol, I can't fit any of my work clothes and can't fit that maternity, I have pictures at home so I will post one when I get home.

snap! iv bn a size 8 all my life n im like 5ft 3! my clothes r starten 2 get tight but the maternity are 2 big, i dnt hav much of a bump tho which im so dissappointed about lol

xx

aww yeah I hate this in between stage it really sucks, I think in the next couple weeks you will pop out, or you might be carrying in your back

uff i dunno its weird like 1st thing inthe morn my womb is popped out like even if i breath right in theres a wee mound , its quite sensitive to touch tho! but 1s i go for a wee it jus disappears till the nest day lol

xx

Damn you size 8 ladies :rofl:

In all seriousness tho.......Hi Sue :D

Well you're ex is a jerk for never mentioning the love of his life to you before to be quite honest but fair play to him for saying he'll be there for bubs!! It's more than my daughters dad has done!

As you've said, you pretty much bought your daughter up on your own so your not new to this game. It's just scarey though & we all understand that :D

:hug:

xxx

Well you're ex is a jerk for never mentioning the love of his life to you before to be quite honest but fair play to him for saying he'll be there for bubs!! It's more than my daughters dad has done!

As you've said, you pretty much bought your daughter up on your own so your not new to this game. It's just scarey though & we all understand that :D

xxx

lol actual I'm a size 3, yeah he is a jerk and coward, but thankfully hes going to be there for our baby. yes I've done this for almost 6 years my daughter father chose to just come and go, mostly because I won't be with him he needs to grow up.

sendBinary.asp
uff i dunno its weird like 1st thing inthe morn my womb is popped out like even if i breath right in theres a wee mound , its quite sensitive to touch tho! but 1s i go for a wee it jus disappears till the nest day lol

xx

aww thts a lovely wee bump uv got goin on there **jealous** haha

xxx

xxx

lol actual I'm a size 3, yeah he is a jerk and coward, but thankfully hes going to be there for our baby. yes I've done this for almost 6 years my daughter father chose to just come and go, mostly because I won't be with him he needs to grow up.

We dont have a size 3 here

How small is that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back