I'm new need a little advice

SPT

Reaction score
Hi
I had my copper coil out on the 4 th of oct and my period was two days late it came and went which was ok as I knew nothing qould happen that month with the coil I was always 28 day cycle I was due to have my period on the 9 th nov but nothing I have done 2 test the last one yesterday morning and the were neg  I have never missed one before the last time I did I was preg I am very tierd and boobs are a little sore has having the coil out messed up anyone else's periods ? Is their a chance I am still preg? Should I go see my GP for advise? Thanks and gd luck to everyone xx

I'm not sure hun. Didn't want to R&R.

I would say the most likely is that having the coil removed has just messed you system slightly. I know it's not hormonal but it may have made you ovulate later than normal. If you don't get AF in a week I'd take another test.

I hope it is your BFP. Some ladies don't get their BFP until a week after missed AF.

Good luck.

I didn't have the copper coil but did have the marina and it took a couple of cycle for me to return to normal after it's removal so it may just be your body adjusting. lots of luck to you I hope you get your BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->