• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm new... question...

kimberlyb

Reaction score
Is there a way to keep track of only the threads that I've posted in? This place is so big I'm forgetting where I've posted already and I forget where to check back. I was on a forum a long time ago that gave you the option of doing that but I don't remember how. TIA!

If you click user cp, it lists all the threads youve made a reply to :)

I went there and even though I have 7 posts, there is nothing there. I think I figured out how to "subscribe" to threads so maybe it will work now. I'll see if this post shows up. Thanks!

Humm... still nothing. I would think if you just replied to this thread it would have shown up right? When I click on user cp it says "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

as ac says, it will only come up under user cp once someone else has replied to the thread after you so to notify you there are unread posts. There is a bit that says subscribed threads, i think it's to the bottom left hand corner if you need to back track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"