I'm new.. to all of this

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Dear Members,
Hello, my name is Summer Marie. I'm 18 years old and currently 11 wks pregnant. The pregnancy wasn't planned and came as a surprise, although I guess it shouldn't have considering we weren't using any protection (and even so, my mother got pregnant ON bc). However, MOST people seem pretty excited about it, including my boyfriend, Jamie (22.. and hoping for a boy! :shock:).

I just graduated high school in June, and am starting college in just two weeks. I do not have a job right now, but I'm looking and have put in some applications *crosses fingers*!

My first doctors appointment is in just 5 short days (the 20th.. at EIGHT IN THE MORNING :wacko:). I will be 12 wks then!!! My next appointment after that I will know what I'm having! (It seems so soon!) My grandma thinks I am having a boy.. and usually she is right... HOWEVER everyone else is hoping for a girl including my mom (who has already bought me some little girl clothes!!) and my aunt (who's baby stuff for her two girls is piling up in my bedroom corner!).

Jamie and I are both okay with either (even though he hopes more for a boy, just as I for a girl) as long as it is a healthy, happy, FAT baby... WHICH will probably happen as I was 10lbs when I was born. But hopefully not because then I will have to have a C-section (so my mom thinks) because I'm too small (5'1, 116 at conception) to handle the birth of a big baby.

I guess I will stop rambling on and on now.. just so everyone knows I'm currently at 33 1/4" at the biggest part of my belly, and there is a belly pic in my profile (to lazy to post it here right now)

I'm excited to get to know everyone.. hope you all are nice :hi:

:crib:

:hi:Welcome Hun!

So Glad You found Us! Congrats on your Pregnancy!:headspin:

hi and welcome to the forum. Congratulations too :hi:

welcome to the forum hun! we are all very nice on here :)

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy !

hi hun, congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hiya :hi:

Welcome to B&B .. congrats on the pregnancy :happydance:

Hi Marchbaby

Welcome to BabyandBump :hi:

And congrats on your ikkle bump news

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/th14.gif

Welcome to baby and bump!

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Welcome to BnB. I hope you have a wonderful and safe pregnancy. Sounds like you have tons of support to which is great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->