I'm New To First Tri

angelmyky

Me, My Hubby & My Lil Boy
Reaction score
hello everyone. im new to first tri. :) i got my positive blood result this morning and the doctor asked me to do a urine test to confirm it was a :bfp: :happydance: me and my OH are over the moon. we cant believe its happened just 2 days before christmas.....what a present. :D im roughly 9 weeks gone and my first appointment with the midwife is on 29th so i will find out more then.

look forward to chatting to you all. :hugs: xx

Congrats to you both - how come you never tested until so late lol??
Wow I feel as though I have been preggers for ages; since finding out at 3w+2d lol -and we are only a few days ahead of you

Good Luck, hope you have a fab and healthy pregnancy xx

thank you. i tested about 6 times from a week before AF was due and until i was 3 weeks late and got BFNs. then on 14th i had a faint positive. my doctor did a blood test and i got the result today. i guess i was just one of those unlucky ones that didnt find out straight away but its better late than never i say. i dont mind about how long it took to find out because deep down i had an inkling that i might be preggers anyway.

seems odd that im 9 weeks gone already :rofl: just 3ish more weeks and im in 2nd tri haha. moving fast.

x

Aw congratulations, an early xmas present for you! You've found out quite late so it shouldn't be long til you're in second tri! xx

Congratulations! I found out at 3wks 4days so feels like it is taking forever to get to 2nd tri!! You're lucky x

me and my oh recently had :sex: and when i went to the toilet afterwards to clean up i wiped away a small amount of very light pink blood, i got upset straight away. i only found out im pregnant yesterday and i didnt expect to see blood today. my OH thinks that maybe he cut me or something but im a little scared. i have my midwife appointment on 29th so i will talk to her about it but i dont know what to think. is it right that im worried?? im not bleeding now and it was just a small light show....but i dont know how to take it. this is my first pregnancy too so i dont know much about it.

thats amazing what a great christmas gift!!! congrats xx

congrats on getting your bfp!! i have my first midwife appointment on the 29th too, feels like ive been waiting forever for mine to come around though x

yeah i felt like that too. i only found out on 23rd that im 9 weeks gone but its better late than never. i suppose im lucky to have my midwife appointment soon. i will find out then when i get a scan etc. im so excited. :D congrats on your pregnancy too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->