im new to this and i have a question

sarebare69

Reaction score
hi i dont quite understand how this website works yet so if im not doing this right someone please let me know. im almost 21 and im married. me and my husband have been ttc for about 7 months now. last month i got my period a whole week early which is not normal for me. it wasnt light but it wasnt heavy. it lasted about 5 days. after my period my urine smelled awful and i also had smelly yellowish brownish discharge.( sorry im going into detail). the last day i was on my period i took a pregnancy test because people kept saying i had symptoms of being pregnant cause i would get nauseated feeling a lot and car sick and i never get car sick and i was constantly tired etc. well the walmart brand test had two lines but one was VERY faint. i took another test in the same day and it was clearly negative. the next day i did the same thing i took two tests and one had two lines, one was faiint but it was defiinitely a line and the other was clearly negative. i waited 3 days and took a clear blue digital test and it read not pregnant. i have also been very emotional lately and crying over everything and my anger seems out of control. someone please give me some advice of what exactly is going on with me! thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->