I'm new to this could you help me?? implant bleed

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by jamiejams, Jan 28, 2011.

1. jamiejams

jamiejams Well-Known Member

I'm new 2 this lol I'm on cliest have bin for the past two years my boobs are leaking ad i'm sick in the morning or i feel it and i get headaches now and again. i missed a few at the beginning of my packet and didn't take them at all i ve ad unprotected sex too i know silly of me! i have a week left of pill n i started bleeding brown discharge with red only off n on 4 2days n they was no point of tampon in coz it didnt cover it!! but today its browny/red watery :s confussed ino lol i've rang docs but my nurse aint in till one! i have a 2 yr old but my boobs still cant leak from her & i never breastfeed! thanks :)

2. jamiejams

Oh & did a test it was neg :/

3. darcie

darcie Well-Known Member

i cant help alot but you can experiance bleeding whilst on the pill i have had it before also with cilest but am no longer using the pill as ttc. I think the best thing is to not stop taking it until your packet is finished. As for the leaking my daughter is four and i still leak sometimes, my mum whos youngest is 22 also has leaked recently doctor said a change in hormones can cause this. Hope this helps a little

4. jamiejams

thanks darcie the nurse is giving me some tablets 2 stop the bleeding