I'm new to this site and I'm TTC

pagodone

Reaction score
This is my second cycle of TTC and my symptoms have been as followed:

Really bad cramping and diarrhea 5 and 6 dpo with slight cramping, slight nausea and back pains after that.

I'm now going onto 10dpo and I have some back pain and my breasts are really heavy and tender. I also noticed a couple of brown beauty marks appear on my aerola that have never been there before.

Im nervous to take a hpt and see a bfn.

Any thoughts?

im sorry that you have to go through all that but that could be a sign of pregnancy. Im not sure about the diarrhea tho. Maybe wait 12dpo before you take a test and if it comes out negative that is okay, you have the coming month to try :) ...i myself have been also ttc for two months now. We start our third month of TTC tomorrow. I wish you the best of luck. Hoping and praying for a BFP for you!! :hugs:

It could be a sign. Fingers crossed for testing :)

Thank you for that, Bev.

I've been on contraceptive, implant to be exact for 4years period and just had it removed in August on the 28th. Got my period on the 02nd Sept and lasted for 5days.
Missed my next period in October but bled on the 27th to the 28th, 2days only.
Did a home pregnancy test before that but came out negative and did another one just yesterday, 10th November but still negative.
Am I supposed to be worried or is that normal?
Never had this before before having my 2 kids, now 10yrs and 4yrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->