Im New...

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by fabz, Jan 30, 2011.

1. fabz

fabz Well-Known Member

and i think this is where i kinda fit in....and with wttc.....lol

me and my oh havent used protection for a while, just the pull out method, i was on the pill when i met him, but after years of not getting on with them and doctors changing them i just stopped-i felt so much better off them plus i hated what they prevented my body from doing even tho we werent ttc-weird, i know!!

anyway, long story short, oh said the other night he would like a christmas time baby :happydance: so im hoping this means we will ttc soon!
    if not, then we will be still NTNP, but it wud be nice to have something to aim for!!
    until the topic comes up again i spose im NTNP and WTTC!!

xoxo

2. Edgewood222

Edgewood222 Well-Known Member

Welcome the the forum and good luck on a baby NTNP :D and hopefully it comes at Christmas as requested ;)

3. blue.bird

blue.bird Well-Known Member

4. fabz

fabz Well-Known Member

fingers crossed!! lol

i should be ovulating later on this week/early next week, so i'll just make some passing comments and see if he still has the same ideas as he had last week!!

Think he would be relieved if we did get a bfp is the next few months (if we ttc obvs!) because i get so stressy n depressed when im on my period, purely because it means another month gone, another egg wasted!! lol
    i think im starting to go crazy!!! :wacko:

xoxo