im new

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jemz, Oct 13, 2008.

1. jemz

jemz Member

hey everyone im new to this but im pregnant this is my 2nd im about 4 weeks went for an emergancy scan last week cause i was having stomach pains, they said the baby is obviously small so they cant really see wats going on but they also noticed something in my ovary they dont know if its good or bad so i got another scan on friday!! im so scared i really want everythibng to be ok.. and i aint told anyone cause im only a few weeks so i need all the support i can get please help
    jemma xxx:hug:

2. Zoey1

Zoey1 Baby Juliette Born 6/10

Oh hun... I'm sure you are worried. I hope your scan on Friday confirms that nothing is wrong. We are all here for you! Good luck! :hugs: :hugs:

3. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

hiya, ur boundto be worried, fingers crossed for friday :hugs:

4. ajarvis

ajarvis Well-Known Member

Hi! Congratulations!! You're still really early, and pains, and cramping can be completely normal!

Good luck with your scan, and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

5. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

yeah im sure all will be fine hun, at ur stage its normal to see - not a lot! :)
    I also know ur ovarys can devlop cysts when u are pregnant so they make have spotted one, they r nothing to worry about and dissapear on there own. Good look for fri and try not to worry!

6. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

Hi! Congratulations! Hope everything goes ok for you on Fri - here if you need to talk :hugs:

7. Noonie

Noonie Well-Known Member

Oh Jemz you are bound to feel worried - loads of women have niggles aches and cramps early on - will be thinking of you on Friday:hugs:

8. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Hi welcome and congratulations!
    Try not to worry hun,I had a scary first few weeks,cramps ,hospital stay etc and all is fine.

Best of luck!!!