• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm NEW!!!!!!

t-daddy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. YES I'm a male which is a father to be. Some of us guys/father to be like to ask question and read things about our other half being prego.

My name is troy and I'm a father to be with my first child on the way which is a little girl due sept. 16th.

Hi Troy :hi:

Welcome to BabyandBump

You must be excited about your first :happydance:

Theres a couple of blokes on here - first.time.daddy, Jase, ImTheDaddy & sometimes my OH ...

Hi Troy
Welcome to B'n'B
Congratulations

:hi: Hi and welcome, congrats on your bundle!
xx

Hi Troy,

Welcome to BnB

I've given you access to the 'Men Only Room'. You can post there freely without recrimination from the girlies :rofl:

S.C>

:hi: Troy,
Welcome to BnB, Congrats btw, every1 here gr8.

Stacey xx

HIYA

Welcome to BabyAndBump - The nutty forum :D

We a friendly bunch and don't bite ...

Well not at first lol

xxx

Wow.... I didn't think I was going to get any replies at all. So for all of you that did reply.... Thank you.

Yes I'm very excited about having my first child but I'm also nervous, scared but that has to be natural? Haha

I'm totally new to forums so if I post things in the wrong area... I'm sorry... Haha

I have to get back to work.... Thank you everyone and I'll be on tonight ... Hahaha..

Hi troy, welcome to bnb its a gr8 site, i will get withdrawal symptoms when i go back to work next week, and can only get on on a night :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"