I'm not scared

trish1200

Reaction score
Is anyone else not worried about giving birth? This will be my first time, but I'm just looking foward to meet my baby, not very worried about the birth:bodyb:. Maybe i'll panic last minute

I know what you mean hun, I feel like that at the moment I just cant wait to meet our baby boy, im sooooo excited and cant wait to see what he looks like!!
Im sure panic will set in last minute tho!!

xxx

I'm not really either, I'm more excited about it than anything! The pushing, the pain, all of it. Bring it on! I'm sure i'll be singing a different tune in the near future though hahaha

Let's hope we feel the same in July :thumpup:

You'll be fine. I watched loads of those pregnancy/birthing programmes you get on discovery health etc so I felt really knowledgable about going into labour and giving birth, and it worked the last 2 times - fingers crossed for this time too! I'm actually excited about getting contractions... perhaps I'm not normal?!

I'm not worried at all either. This will be my second and since the first went so well, I am hoping the second goes the same way. Plus, I was so out of it for the last 7 hours of my labor that I don't really remember much of it, so that probably helps me think of it as a better experience. lol.

iam excited about it coz i have done it befor and want it to be nice this time unlike last time i didnt know what the hell was going on lol

I think I would be if I let myself think about it ... but I deliberately don't! Like others said, I may panic later but for now, I'm just excited about seeing our little boy or girl and saying hello at last. :)

I'm not scared... I know it's going to hurt a LOT, but the pain won't last forever and it will be so much more than worth it! x

I'm don't think i'm scared either. Occasionally I do have "moments" when i think O MY GOD!!!! but most of the time i'm just excited :D

I am scared!! Just of the unknown really, I had my DD almost 16 years ago and I only have vague memories of it!

I'm the same - I just want to meet my baby and I know the pain won't last forever. Let's see how I feel come July...

ur not alone!!!!! this is my second baby, and im just not really scared.....all i want to do is meet my new bubs!!!

my last experience was wonderful. I am hoping things go well like last time :) I am actually looking forward to it :)

I just keep thinking "Ohhh, I hope I don't tear!!" or "I really don't want to tear." (as in, my vagina tearing while squeezing baby out, lol.) It seems to be all I can think about. My mom tore with my older sister and she's told me the horror story about the aftermath of it. *shudder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->