I'm not scared

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by trish1200, Apr 6, 2009.

1. trish1200

trish1200 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else not worried about giving birth? This will be my first time, but I'm just looking foward to meet my baby, not very worried about the birth:bodyb:. Maybe i'll panic last minute

2. helen0381

helen0381 Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!

I know what you mean hun, I feel like that at the moment I just cant wait to meet our baby boy, im sooooo excited and cant wait to see what he looks like!!
    Im sure panic will set in last minute tho!!

xxx

3. starah

starah Well-Known Member

I'm not really either, I'm more excited about it than anything! The pushing, the pain, all of it. Bring it on! I'm sure i'll be singing a different tune in the near future though hahaha

4. trish1200

trish1200 Well-Known Member

Let's hope we feel the same in July :thumpup:

5. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

You'll be fine. I watched loads of those pregnancy/birthing programmes you get on discovery health etc so I felt really knowledgable about going into labour and giving birth, and it worked the last 2 times - fingers crossed for this time too! I'm actually excited about getting contractions... perhaps I'm not normal?!

6. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

I'm not worried at all either. This will be my second and since the first went so well, I am hoping the second goes the same way. Plus, I was so out of it for the last 7 hours of my labor that I don't really remember much of it, so that probably helps me think of it as a better experience. lol.

7. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

iam excited about it coz i have done it befor and want it to be nice this time unlike last time i didnt know what the hell was going on lol

8. avabear73

avabear73 Mum to Finlay

I think I would be if I let myself think about it ... but I deliberately don't! Like others said, I may panic later but for now, I'm just excited about seeing our little boy or girl and saying hello at last. :)

9. firegal

firegal Well-Known Member

I'm not scared... I know it's going to hurt a LOT, but the pain won't last forever and it will be so much more than worth it! x

10. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

I'm don't think i'm scared either. Occasionally I do have "moments" when i think O MY GOD!!!! but most of the time i'm just excited :D

11. golcarlilly

golcarlilly Proud mum of 2

I am scared!! Just of the unknown really, I had my DD almost 16 years ago and I only have vague memories of it!

12. becstar

becstar Sleep is for the weak

I'm the same - I just want to meet my baby and I know the pain won't last forever. Let's see how I feel come July...

13. nuttymummy

nuttymummy Smitten Mum of 2

ur not alone!!!!! this is my second baby, and im just not really scared.....all i want to do is meet my new bubs!!!

14. babystar

babystar Guest

my last experience was wonderful. I am hoping things go well like last time :) I am actually looking forward to it :)

15. Waiting4Baby

Waiting4Baby Well-Known Member

I just keep thinking "Ohhh, I hope I don't tear!!" or "I really don't want to tear." (as in, my vagina tearing while squeezing baby out, lol.) It seems to be all I can think about. My mom tore with my older sister and she's told me the horror story about the aftermath of it. *shudder*