I'm not sure new pic post 22

oliv

Reaction score
https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r621/MellieLellie/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-05/E8A705B3-A46D-4DAA-A4A7-16B4FD3F5099.jpg

I'm not sure when my last period was but I don't remember having one in April!!

Do you see anything?

Over the last few days iv been moody, off my food, had af pains on and off, spotting two days ago, boobs have been full and heavy, nipples have been tender and very sore. Iv been tired all the time

I think I see something faint. What test is it?

I do see something really faint, but wouldn't trust it just yet. Good luck.

I haven't heard of them. Hopefully in a few days you will see a nice obvious line there! Fingers crossed for you

Still no af so I'll wait a few days and test again if she's still not here

I see it too but not sure if it has color. Hopefully it'll darken up for you and you'll have your bfp. Good luck!

So i have managed to find out my last period was the 12th of March so surely i would have a positive test now if i was pregnant?

Still no sign of AF but today i have a niggling headache and i got a few sharp pains in my left side

I would test again and see if the line is any darker. Good luck! xx

Just holding my pee waiting to test lol

This evenings test. I think I see a faint line

https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r621/MellieLellie/Mobile%20Uploads/F7A9AB08-A695-4709-8952-A04AAB7846FB.jpg

I can't see anything on this one. Hopefully tomorrow mornings test will show it better with your pee being more concentrated. Fx!

Still no AF and still no idea what is going on

ok so I have thinking a lot about this and trying to make sense of it!

I have a low egg count and I don't ovulate every month so I know the signs when I do. I ov'd on the 25th of April which happened to be the same say DH and I DTD (Pull out method) So by using online calculators that would mean I'm around 3 weeks pregnant (this could explain why there is no positive line)

Does that make sense?

It also says I would get a positive test around 9th of May which is my birthday!! (little side note lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->