I'm not sure what to think. .

Hannahboo

Reaction score
I have 3 year old and a 1 year old and we didn't want anymore kids. It's very hard on it's just with the two we have. We had 1 accident 4 days after oovulated And now I'm 2 weeks late, i love my babies and am very thankful for them but I'm scared i am over loading my plate. .... Later tonight and in the morning I am going to test. Please pray for me and my family because I don't know what we are going to do. . .
On top of this my grandmother was just diagnosed with lung cancer and given 4 months to live. I'm very emotional right now

I'm sorry. I hope you get the result you are looking for.

Good luck Hanna. I hope you get the result you're looking for also. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.

Beat wishes either way! Keep us posted!

Hannah hope it's the answer you want but either way I'm sure it will work out fine, keep us updated x

Maybe you're just irregular since your baby is still young? How long have you had your cycles back?

Hope you get the result you want. If it's positive, just know that things may be stressful, but they will work out.

I'm definitely pregnant. It's a pretty big shock and I'm super emotional. I'll praise God for his plan he knows better than I. I know ether or won't be easy but it Will be okay.
I had two super positive tests. Like the control was lighter than the positive.

This was unexpected and I'm sorry if I came off in a bad way I just didn't think I could handle this again but God knows what I can handle better than i do.

:hugs: we just put my dad in hospice care on top of my pregnancy. It'll all work out in the end. But, I'm not a believer in accidents. :)

Well congratulations even tho it's a big shock at a hard time. Must be meant to be! Maybe u ovulated a few days later than u thought n that's why u caught? Opx

Congratulations, everything will work out hun :hugs:

Congratulations and I agree, it will be hard but it will work out. You always have us to vent to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->