I'm Not Upto This Anymore...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by xnewxmummyx, Jun 3, 2011.

1. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

Being Out On The Town hahaha..

Isobelle is with MIL whilst me and OH have a night on the lash lol but I cant relax. Missing my princess and just generally hating being out lol. I hated the process of what do i wear, i look crap etc lol. Much rather be in my PJ's sterilising bottles and watching soaps lol.

I feel like a right muppet, stupidly dressed fat heffer.

I fear these nights are for singles lol...

I wil tell you how bad its got, ive got cropped trousers on and unshaven legs hahaha...scrubber

X

2. KellyC75

KellyC75 Mum of 4 <3

I know what you mean ~ The 'getting ready' part can be a stress once you have children! :wacko:

I hope you had a great time & im sure you looked a 'yummy mummy' :kiss:

3. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

Unshaven legs are a fashion statement imo!!
    Lol

Hope you had fun.
    X

4. Linny

Linny Well-Known Member

Awwww I'm sure you looked lovely :hugs:

When my Lo stayed with my mum overnight for my birthday i missed my princess so much i woke up with one of her sicky bibs attached to my arm :rofl: Apparently I kept smelling it and saying i missed her :)

Oh and i was looking at my legs the other day in three quarter length trousers and realised I had no idea when I last shaved them :rofl:

5. karlilay

karlilay Mum of 2 :)

I havent been out since i had before i was pregnant with DD! That was a good three years ago! Before that i was a fake tan obsessed, hair extention wearing binge drinker.

Im just not interested any more... I would much rather be at home too :)

6. fidget

fidget Pregnant Mama Bear

god i went out on thursday, such a hassle!!

i had a bath, shaved legs, washed, blow-dried and straightened hair, make-up on... by this time it was 9pm and me and oh were half asleep on the sofa!!!

i used to stay out and party until 4-5am, sometimes until 8am! but by 1am i was very tired, took me about an hour of 'one more drink' from oh, then went home and slept like a log until 10am when i picked lucas up. got fed up of being called a lightweight!

also, all mypartying clothes are in a size 10. i am now a 14 and had to buy new stuff, annd thought everything looked vile on me hehe

7. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

Hmmm I am confused, started another thread about the same thing but called 'how sad am i' because my phone said this thread hadnt worked, but here t is?!

Thanks for replies though ladies hehe. I didnt get hammered, no hangover, but still feel so shattered.

X