I'm now in a sulk! I'm being induced tomorrow!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
My baby was 6lb 3oz at 36 weeks and has now shrunk to 5lbs 12oz at 39+1. So I'm being induced tomorrow.

Oh Hun I know how much u wanted to do this urself.good luck for tomoz xx

Good luck for tomorrow - you never know you might go into labour by yourself before then! xx

Good luck for tomorrow and don't beat yourself up you have done so well to get this far and you can still be proud you were able to say in your face Mr Consultant!

Oh no :( at least you made it this far! Best of luck to you xxx

good luck and soon you will be holding your LO. :)

I'm sorry to hear that...I hope everything goes well hun :hugs:

Thanks girls, I know that I'm just being mardy but I had my heart set on going into labour naturally!

Good luck hun. Tomorrow you"ll be holding your sweet little boy and wont even care how labour started. I bet you are nervous though. My induction is Monday and I am getting reallyyyy nervous! Have a very quick and very easy labour! Cant wait to see how it goes for you.

Oh dear, sorry you won't be able to just go into labour naturally as you planned, but good that they have been keeping an eye on baby and can get him/her out in good time. Best of luck for tomorrow.

Ahh Noodles, it must be disappointing, but at least you get to meet your little man very soon! I didn't even know babies could shrink in the womb. That's a new one. I thought I knew loads from my last pregnancy, but it just shows I know nothing! Good luck hon, it's been a long and tough journey for you xx

Good luck huni, hope you have a quick labour and delivery and you're holding lo in your arms by this time tomorrow xx

Aw, at least you get to meet your baby a bit sooner :] good luck for tomorrow x

Awww. What a shame. Are they worried about your baby and that's why they want to induce? Obviously I don't know the full story but wondered if the risk factors were still low, if you could ask for daily monitoring and wait and see if labour starts naturally over next few days? Xxx

I know its not what you hoped for but good luck, and just think, you'll have your baba in your arms before you know it x

Good luck hun, thinking of you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->