Im now in this thread !!!!!!!!!

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Bit of a long story with me but i wont bore you with it.

This morning found out i was pregnant, i cant actually believe it. However, i havent had a period since 12th March, so i dont know when im due.

Just done a Digi and its says 1-2 weeks, can anybody give me an idea on when im due?

Thanks xx

i would get on the phone to your doctor soon then to see if they can get you an early scan caus if you had gotten pregnant from 12th of March you would be 12 wks now and need your 12 wk scan

thanks hun, dont think i have been pregnant since March because surely the digi would say 3+ weeks

im just sooooo happy to see you here!!!!

thanks hun, dont think i have been pregnant since March because surely the digi would say 3+ weeks

When u get so far in pregnancy the tests find it hard to pick up. I did a test 2 weeks ago and it was nearly neg. ur hormones are that high at that stage. So i would ring and get a scan. They av to go from ur last LMP anyway so they would class u 3 months

i will phone midwife tomorrow and get an urgent app

Aww thanks Trixie, im still on cloud 9 xx

I did a digi when I was only 3 weeks pregnant and it said 2-3 which would mean i was 4-5 weeks so I would not trust them entirely! Congratulations xxx

Shes defo pregnant but wot im saying is she could be further along than she might think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->