I'm obsessed with symptom spotting! Help me!

Truckingmama

Reaction score
I think I am getting obsessed with symptom spotting. I'm not sure if my mind is tricking me or my body is tricking me or if I could be pregnant and it just hasn't showed up on hpt yet.
My symptoms a mild dull headache nearly every other day, weird acne that didnt show up till a few days after my period thing also a few mild cramps atound uterus area I got a weird period that started as a brown streak, I put a tampon in and got a small amount of brown gooey stuff when I pulled it out later so I put a pad on and had a streak of brown at the end of the day, next day was a very light spotting pink with a small amount of bright blood, then spotted for about 2 more days afterwards. Then 3 days after that all stopped I had a light brown discharge for a day and now it's a bit more dry discharge, but dries white on my panties. I have tender underboobs, not my nipples, but they're tingling a bit, I still haven't gotten a positive hpt though. Today I've got swollen feet and I'm kind of freaking out about it. I've been getting frequent heart burn, but again negative hpt. I think I'm going crazy. Do you think it's possible?

I am in the same spot with the symptom spotting and negative HPTs. I would have bet money that I would have a BFP. How late are you? I am 2 days late but have been cramping for over a week so I am not sure what the deal is. I just want AF to come so I can get onto the next cycle!

It's so frustrating! The only way to know is keep testing!

AF actually arrived weirdly right on time but it was a very strange period very very light. But I have just gone through a miscarriage april 2nd. Finished bleeding April 5th. And "AF" started April 28th ended May 2nd. And I know 1st period after MC is supposed to be weird and come at a strange amount of time, but mine came when I normally would have expected it. And I didn't have many PMS symptoms before this AF, only after. I tested this morning and another bfn!

I am sorry for your loss. :(

It could just be a light period because you just finished bleeding 23 days before. Might not have had much lining to shed.

I have just lost almost 50 lbs and my period has been so wonky. Buying OPKs today to make sure I am still ovulating.

Thanks in didn't really think about that ya know? Good luck with your opk's looks like about to have another fun cycle. :)

I just want AF to show so I can start a new cycle! lol

I don't blame you, but I was looking back before my MC I had a feeling I was pregnant 15 days before I tested positive, I had tested negative March 12th and March 18th, then I tested positive March 27th @2-3 weeks with clear blue digital with weeks estimator. Do y'all think maybe the hcg just took a long time to show up in my urine? Or do you think I just wasn't pregnant when I tested the first time?

There might not have been enough hcg at that time to detect it. Do you know when you ovulated?

No I don't. I don't use opk's or anything, I use a period tracker though on my phone I don't know this cycle though cause everythings been crazy after MC. But before MC I had a light period and didn't think anything o it I had been having same signs I'm getting now basically and I was testing neg until 15 days after I suspected anything. I've been having these horrible mood swings though. Yesterday I was crying at everything. But I would think if there's enough hcg to cause symptoms that I would test positive ya know?

Yeah I know. If you really think you might be then maybe go to the Dr and get a blood test?

I'm on the road can't go home for 3 more weeks. Otherwise I'd be there Friday morning. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->