I'm obsessed!!!

Lil miss

Reaction score
Every month I go through the same feelings and I don't know what to think anymore!
I'm testing every month, I'm googling my symptoms every month and I dont think of anything else.
I think I'm in with a chance every time I feel a different symptom!
People tell me to relax but it's easy said then done!
I can't tell the difference between pMs and pregnancy symptoms.

My symptoms this month:
Headaches
Cramping
Long and hard nails
Nausea and dry mouth (started today)
Vivid dreams

Is it in my head??

Unfortunately the symptoms for the start of your period can be similar to the beginning of pregnancy... darn hormones.
I think a lot of the time your brain can trick you... I was convinced I was pregnant in October because I was literally STARVING 24/7 and my sense of smell was ridiculously strong... Nope, I wasn't even a little bit pregnant... :haha:

Yeah my body does seem to play tricks on me. Me and my husband have been trying for 4 months so far, with my daughter it took us 3 years so I think I've got a lot more to go! I'm going to go nuts!

Ugh I know what you mean! I was convinced I was pregnant earlier this month- even bought tests and my SO and I were all ready and then AF hit. Such a let down. We are really trying to time it better this time around even bought ovulation tests today and was bummed that it didn't show the hormone spike. I am not good at waiting and it is so hard knowing we only get a small window each month. I just want that test to turn positive!!!!

It's so hard...and it's so cruel that pg symptoms can be the same as AF! But us TTC ladies pick up on every little thing and pounce on it in our hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->