Im off on my hols....

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just a quick post to let all my pals here on 2nd infertility forum that im going away for a few days, and wont be back on until Fri nite.

Jasmak - i hope that bean is a keeper, and Good luck to all who's testing!

Its been 30 weeks today since my depo run out...7 months.....come on :witch: make an appearance (and give me an excuse not to go swimming!!) :rofl:

Have a fabulous time off hun and I hope the witch gets you towards the end of this week!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

im back...no :witch: for me though. Hope everyone is well....
Im just trying to catch up...when i came on there was 21,000 + messages to read.... :comp:

Welcome back :D

How was your holiday? x

was just wondering how u were gettin on with monitor? did u get a peak? mind u it has to get to know u first mth and lots dont get a peak first mth, hope u ad nice time?

Thanks everyone. We had a great time, knackered now, havent stopped for 5 days, and my feet are killing!!
Weve spent a fortune and weve taken 170 pics!! Ill try and post some on here this weekend when i work out how to do it

As for the monitor...i tried for about 14 days b4 i went away and didnt get a peak, and didnt wanna take it away so ill have to start again soon. xxx

Glad you had a good time :D Can't wait to see some photos! x

Ive posted some pics in the photo gallery if anyone wants a nosey!! xxx

Love them!! Looks like you had an amazing time! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"