Im officially at my wits end!!!!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
ok i actually cant take no more :cry:, summer is constantly waking up at night, i have to keep getting up to put her dummy back in her mouth as she wakes up spits it out or it drops then she wont go back to sleep with out it.
i cant take much more i dont kno what else to do, she ont take more than 7oz before bed, altho she isnt actually crying so i dont thnk she is hungry.
any suggestions please! on how i can stop her waking up or atleast getting herself back to sleep.

please help! :hissy:

we had this problem and in the end i got that tired that she would just sleep in our bed so i didn't have to get up 15 times. Tonight is our first night with her back in the cot and so far so good. I've planted about 4 dummys near her in the hope that if she loses one she will just find another and pop it in (she can do this by herself)

Sorry hun, haven't got any advice but just wanted to say that you aren't alone. hugs!

No advice here I'm afraid, we don't let Hannah sleep at night with her pacifier for that very reason :hugs: Hope you get something worked out soon

I dont have a sure answer but the only thing i can think of is trying to wean summer of needing her dummy to sleep but this will still leave the problem of settling herself to sleep whenever she wakes. you can try taking it out of her mouth before you put her to bed, it wont be a quick fix but its worth a try.

I'm having a similar problem right now with Toju, i've been trying to put him to bed without rocking or dummy and with him not commpletely out, so that whenever he wakes for no reason at night he'll be able to go back to sleep himself. somedays it works and just when i think its getting better, he'll wake up for no reason and cant get back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->