I'm officially in my TWW!

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm in my first TWW ttc our second baby!
This month has been very unusual we went on holiday to the coast and my usual ovulation happened a week early do for some reason positive cheap opk and smily on CB Digi on cd 14. As we weren't expecting pos opk so soon we hadn't started Bd as we were going to start every other day on cd15 thru to pos opk... But that came really early as I mentioned! So happy to see smily though as my cbfm gave me no peaks for two months whilst I was tracking before starting actively trying this month!
Well as soon as we saw the smily and pos opk we Bd that night and we were planning on yday too- I felt ovulation happen yday! Well we are in process of selling our home and we had such a busy day yday both me and dh were too too tired I feel gutted but we were both exhausted! So now I'm really hoping that that Bd one day before ovulation was enough! I doubt it but who knows!! Last time with ds it took nearly a year and a half of planning opks temping all sorts so I feel so so lucky if this month we have a bfp!
Has anyone else got a bfp after only Bd day before ovulation / day of pos opk?!

Wishing all you ladies lots of babydust! :))

Xxx

Thanks!! Id be over the moon to get a bfp this month and very very suprised! Going to be positive and hope that it's our month! :)

Congrats to you too on your bfp!! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->