• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm officially .......

penguin77

Pround mummy of 2 :-)
Reaction score
......sh#*ing myself at the thought of going into labour. :cry:

I was all ok about it and wasn't bothered at all...but yesterday i thought about ways i could start to try and evict our LO (pineapple, sex etc..)...and it suddenly hit me.:dohh:

I think the labour part has finally become a reality and i'm so worried how it's going to feel like...how long it's going to be.....how much pan it's going to be........oh god i don't know........

Don't get me wrong.....i would love my LO to be here now, but the thought of getting to that point and going through labour petrifies me since yesterday.....:cry:

xxxx

try not to worry yourself about it (easy said i know) just try to focus on the thought of seeing your beautiful baby for the first time

awww i think everyone worrys so much over it.. well i know i do and this is baby 4.
when i think back to my 1st (shes 10 this july) it was the thought about it all and not knowing what it was like, im a planner and because labour couldnt fall into my plans i worried more, but when the time came i was all okay and got through it with help from my hubby being there with me.

i think i worry now because i cant stand waiting for that moment.. i just want to get it over and done with ... but once bubs is out all pain goes away....

Try not getting to worked up about it .. easier said than done i know

Moving into 3rd Tri at the weekend and seeing the face of our little man at our 4D scan really bought it home to me that yes, I'm going to have to give birth.

I'm worried too... but I'm sure we'll be fine. Like others have said, it'll be all worth it and put to the back of our minds when we see our little ones!

Good luck sweetie!
LP
xox

Thank you all for your support....deep down i know i'll be ok - but reality setting in has scared me.....but i know our LO will be so so worth it regarless of the labour amd how it will pan out

:hug::hug:

xxxx

Is this your first? If so, it's hard going into unknown territory, especially with the first. But women have been going through it for centuries and I am sure you will do just fine! :hugs:

it was the thought about it all and not knowing what it was like, im a planner and because labour couldnt fall into my plans i worried more, but when the time came i was all okay and got through it with help from my hubby being there with me.

This is me to the core.....it's one thing i have no control over so it's probably why i'm scared LOL.....Yu've made me realise why..... thank you :hug: so i'm going to try and embrace it and just let nature take it's course...

Thanks so much
xxx

our bodies are built for babies, they know what to do it's been happening for years and years and we've managed to get through it! every contraction is 1 contraction less. it hurts, really really effing hurts and that's why there is pain relief available should you need it :D i only had gas ad air and pethidine and my son was 9lbs 3.5oz, no stitches and honest to god no pain after... i felt fab! not everybody has a traumatic storyto tell, i'm sure you wont either! you forget to worry and be scared when you are in labour.

you'll do fab!
xXx

Im scared to !

I guess its the fear of the unknown, its not just the pain worrying me but the lack of dignity that goes with it !!!!

Im scared to !

I guess its the fear of the unknown, its not just the pain worrying me but the lack of dignity that goes with it !!!!

dignity wont be an issue when you are pushing a baby out, honest! :rofl:

you will do everything andanything to get that baby out! lol!!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"