im on clomid and my bf has low sperm count

nolan1975

Reaction score
hiya i just need some information. i have been taking clomid cause im not ovulating enough. i have been on them now 4 about 6 months and my boyfriend has had a semen test, it came bac. saying everything was normal. but only 3% of his sperm is ok.. i have been told that they is a very low chance of me ever becoming pregnant cause of this low count.. but my gyno has told me is quite normal. i just dont no if im ever gonna have another child, plz some1 plz help me work this out

Nothing is impossible hun you just need a good plan of attack!:hugs: I would be getting you OH on something that will tweak his sperm count there are heaps of natural supplements out there like zinc an macca root that can do wonders. Also I would be using opks and bbt for youself so you can utalized the clomid to its full potential, pinpointing the time where you can concentrate on having sex and upping your chances of conception. Since your OH has a lower sperm count you want to make everytime count, so pinpointing those feritile days will be crucial. Im sure there is every chance of a successful out come if you can use everything to your advantage that there is out there.There are lots of ladies on here to help you through it all and no question is too silly!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"