I'm only Cd 7, wth?

flipporama1

Reaction score
So, I've been using opks for a few months but only recently started officially TTC. I've used them for years to conceive all but 1 baby, so I am very familiar with them. I usually ovulate cd 14-16 with a few flukes @ 12 or 13. Anyways, usually my opks are almost stark white until cd 10 so i was only stating to test @ cd 9. Then they get dark fast & fade fast. Well since my last two cycles were so weird I decided to start using opk's earlier this time. I'm cd 7 today & its almost positive!
Does anybody have any insight on this? Maybe I ovulated earlier last month & the month before and That's why I'm not really getting a true positive around cd 14-16? I've only had 2 postpartum periods since LO was born in October because I was bf up until 2 weeks ago. Idk what's up....

Here's the opk...

Attachments

• 20160629_085757-1.jpg
    20160629_085757-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
I took an ovulation test yesterday, I know it wasn't positive as the line wasn't as dark as the test line but there still was quite a dark line next to it...does that mean that I probably ovulated a day or two before? Cos took one today and there was literally no line present at all xx

flipporama, I only recently came of bcp and I am also bf (but only a bit at night and in the morning) and I have had a few tests like this but when I test again they're either the same colour or lighter and don't actually go positive. I have come to the conclusion that my body is trying to ovulate but the LH isn't reaching a high enough level (nearly, but not quite!) and it will just keep trying until it does.

This might not be the case with you and yours might continue to darken but just in case it doesn't! I think it just takes time after bcp/bf for our cycles to sort themselves out.

xxxx

Flip, that test is not positive. For me, I wouldn't even mark it in the notes as nearly positive. I have lines like that the week before O. Sometimes I get random lines like that or they are stark white and some cycles one day I have a line and the next I don't... But I would venture you are on track for an O of CD 12/13. FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->