*I'm out - AF showed - they were both evaps:(* evap or bfp *tweakers needed*

2 pics once again here...looks like BFN. Pic was taken at close to the 9 minute mark. I'll take another one tomorrow morning again. :( I was really hoping for a BFP this afternoon. My cycle is so screwed up this month...I don't know what to think. :(

Tweakers please? Anyone see anything? The test was still pink from the dye running over it so it's kinda hard to see...

I don't see anything on this one - but it is afternoon wee and it may be too deluted....plus it's still early! So don't worry too much - judging by the first one - I think you'll get a darker bfp with fmu tomorrow!!

I was actually just taking the tests when you put your previous comment lol! Anyway, I held out for a little less than 4 hours...I was pregnant about 5 years ago and it ended in a M/C. With that one, I didn't get a positive until about 5 weeks. I just hope AF stays away! This is the first cycle where things have been so far away from normal...I hope that's a good sign for me. I'll post another test in the AM. Thanks for your help!

2 pics once again here...looks like BFN. Pic was taken at close to the 9 minute mark. I'll take another one tomorrow morning again. :( I was really hoping for a BFP this afternoon. My cycle is so screwed up this month...I don't know what to think. :(

Tweakers please? Anyone see anything? The test was still pink from the dye running over it so it's kinda hard to see...

I don't see anything on this one - but it is afternoon wee and it may be too deluted....plus it's still early! So don't worry too much - judging by the first one - I think you'll get a darker bfp with fmu tomorrow!!

I was actually just taking the tests when you put your previous comment lol! Anyway, I held out for a little less than 4 hours...I was pregnant about 5 years ago and it ended in a M/C. With that one, I didn't get a positive until about 5 weeks. I just hope AF stays away! This is the first cycle where things have been so far away from normal...I hope that's a good sign for me. I'll post another test in the AM. Thanks for your help!

With my first pregnancy I didn't get a convincing positive until I was 9wks gone :saywhat: (only uber faint lines or evap looking lines) So I always hold out the hope - "pregnant until proven otherwise" - for that reason exactly! :) FX'd!! :af:
I look forward to seeing tomorrows test!

Sort of an update with no pics yet - I took one test - looks BFN. I made the not so smart mistake of taking another - looks like it has an evap... I'll post pictures as soon as I can but they aren't uploading to the site right now for some reason. Hopefully once I get them uploaded, someone can take a look for me to see what they think. :)

These 3 pics have the one with the evap by itself, the evap and opk, and the evap, opk, and bfn test. How unlucky can I be to get 2 evaps? Sigh. This one has some pink but definitely looks like an evap to me...opinions? Tweaks?

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26
I think I see a faint line on the last HPT in the last pic.... I really hope it's a :bfp: for you!

I think I see a faint line on the last HPT in the last pic.... I really hope it's a :bfp: for you!

In person you can actually really see the line but the first one I took this morning was a definite BFN and I used the same FMU for both of them...so I'm thinking I am just extremely unlucky and got 2 evaps...IDK :(

I see it without the tweek but the first one is with a bit of color saturation and the other is inverted!!

Congrats hun!! :)

Lol! I love the title you put on the post!
I'm going to take another test in about 2 hours after holding for 4 hours and see what it says...if BFN...I'll take another in the morning if AF doesn't show first! Thanks for the tweak!

My first faint positive line was with a Wondfro and I thought it was evap as couldnt believe it would be BFP, and did research and they say they dont evap on those one.. so more tests and all very faint lines... then that night after 4 hours of not peeing did a CB digi and there it was!

I think its your BFP!!! congratssss

I see it without the tweek but the first one is with a bit of color saturation and the other is inverted!!

Congrats hun!! :)

Lol! I love the title you put on the post!
I'm going to take another test in about 2 hours after holding for 4 hours and see what it says...if BFN...I'll take another in the morning if AF doesn't show first! Thanks for the tweak!

My first faint positive line was with a Wondfro and I thought it was evap as couldnt believe it would be BFP, and did research and they say they dont evap on those one.. so more tests and all very faint lines... then that night after 4 hours of not peeing did a CB digi and there it was!

I think its your BFP!!! congratssss

I was thinking yesterday's could have been a faint BFP but I took one about 4 hours later at about 3:30 pm and got BFN. This morning I got one BFN and one faint line...I don't know how that would happen. If it was BFP, I would think all would turn +. I've been taking Wondfo tests for about 8 months and only got 1 evap in that time..and now I get 2 in 1 day? IDK. AF hasn't shown yet but I'm skeptical.

i have often wondered how good they where im sure being that cheap there is bound to be dodgy ones that are not up to quality, i remember on monday everytime i went to loo i POAS! i was obsessed lol.. in the afternoon i got BFN after faints all morning i would show you pics but they on my camera which i cant find the lead for to download haha ..the BFN depressed me greatly..but then i ignored them and didnt drink water for 4 hours, so i got the most concentrated Urine. went got digi . rest is history

fx for you its BFP!!

i have often wondered how good they where im sure being that cheap there is bound to be dodgy ones that are not up to quality, i remember on monday everytime i went to loo i POAS! i was obsessed lol.. in the afternoon i got BFN after faints all morning i would show you pics but they on my camera which i cant find the lead for to download haha ..the BFN depressed me greatly..but then i ignored them and didnt drink water for 4 hours, so i got the most concentrated Urine. went got digi . rest is history

fx for you its BFP!!

I only have 2 Wondfo tests left so I can't take anymore today. If AF doesn't show, I'll take another tomorrow morning but I can't buy any digi tests yet. If I get a couple more lines, I'll buy one.

I see it again on the bottom test! I understand you wanting to wait to get too excited though! GL hun, I really hope this is the start of your lovely bfp!!

I see it again on the bottom test! I understand you wanting to wait to get too excited though! GL hun, I really hope this is the start of your lovely bfp!!

The line is definitely there but I just cannot understand how I could get 1 BFN and 1 BFP with the same FMU. That's why I'm not getting excited and thinking that it is an evap...it just seems too weird...and it seems too weird that I got 2 evaps in 1 day when in months of testing, I only got 1 evap even after I left them sitting there for hours/days. If these are evaps then my body hates me and wants to screw with me. I had what looked like IB at like 6 OR 8 DPO and no sore breasts and sorry for the rant but I think my body just wants to play tricks with me. Lol. Thanks for replying again. :)

The line being so thin is what worries me, I had that happen to me last month, it was sooo pink but thin and I was not Pregnant, I'll be stalking to hopefully see a Super for sure bfp for you, fx

The line being so thin is what worries me, I had that happen to me last month, it was sooo pink but thin and I was not Pregnant, I'll be stalking to hopefully see a Super for sure bfp for you, fx

The line yesterday was thicker but you are right, the line today is much thinner. I'll update if AF shows and if not, I'll update when I take another test. Thank you!

Well, I took a test this morning and got a BFN. I only took one. AF according to my calculations is late today and still hasn't showed but I feel so out already. :( I'm just waiting for :witch: to show. I really don't have any hope now that I could be pregnant. I think I was probably just extremely unlucky and got 2 evaps in 1 day. :cry:

They were evaps. I'm out. :(
:witch: just showed....
I now hate these Wondfo tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583