Im out AGAIN :0(

AliBoo

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Damn it why is it sooooooooooo difficult! no AF signs this month so i thought yes this month could be it but no just like clock work the witch arrives this afternoon!

no chance of me getting a 2009 BFP now - Oh well at least i get to drink at Christmas and new year and plan for a 2010 BFP!

Baby dust to all that are still in for 2009!!

Ah hun sorry af got you :-( but I love your pma for 2010 and you enjoy your crimbo drinks. Have a baileys for me will you :winkwink:

mmmmmmm Baileys *sorry just went into dream land and started drooling at the thought of a baileys and ice lol*

Sorry to hear that! Keep your chin up, like you said 2010 is a new beginning and I have a feeling it'll be a good one!

I feel just the same, we gave it a really good go this month in the hope i would get my bfp for christmas, and day 28 today, there she was af, bang on day 28, I was there with my pregnancy test ready and didnt need it!
Its gutting every month, that is our 8th month now....on to month 9, and I keep thinking if i had fallen when coil was out i would be due next month!
Anyway this is turning into a me, me, me thread!!! Just so you know am in your boat with you!!

I see it that i can eat drink and be merry for christmas and give it a go in the new year...!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im here with you girls! i was 8 days late had my fingers crossed but she arrived again eeuughh just makes you feel so crappy. i hate going back to CD 1 feels like when you slide down a snake on snakes and ladders lol all the way back to the beggining!! lots of dust for the start of 2010 tho! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->