im out already at cd18 WTF sooo angry

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Last night I had some sharp stabbing pinchy pains and cant remember havung them before which is crap as im ttc#5 got my hopes up as I was 5dpo and thought maybe just maybe....

Woke up this morning lifted my head off the pillow and proceeded to immediatly gag abd hurlso again though whoohoo here we go. Well my body, mother nature or who ever the hell is in charge of all this is taking the mick because ive just wiped after a wee to find masses of yellow ewcm with very very small streaks (thinner than hairs) in it! I know by tonight I wilk have come on!

My boobs hurt, feel sick, headache, low back ache, swollen fanny and now this! Never ever ss again! Cant believe it im only 6dpo its not fair whaaaaaa send me hugs ladies grrrrrrr

Thanks I do too I go on holiday tomorrow lol

Are you sure its not implantation? Its sort of the perfect time for it?? xx
Good Luck!

Are you sure its not implantation? Its sort of the perfect time for it?? xx
Good Luck!

Ive never had that IB before or not that ive ever noticed? Im not getting any more when I wipe just pressure and 1 sided pinchy pains that come and go for a few seconds at a time, teally hard to describe hmm I want to google so bad lol. One thing ive found thouvh is cp is quite high but its gone softer so thats not good as when I had my last baby my c was checked and they said it was not soft at 2cm dilated. Aggghh will have go wait it out and see :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->