I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

kmpreston

Reaction score
Hi

af just turned up 10 days late and I'm actually ecstatic because I knew I wasn't pregnant, I wasn't ovulating and I was getting incredibly annoyed waiting to try again!!

In theory I should now be ovulating around the 1st sept and testing by the 18th - anyone with me?!

Willing to keep you company CD11 of CD35. AF expected to come 9/16/14.

Hi, I'm Cd1 today. Hoping and praying September is our month. This ttc milarky is hard. We've been trying 6 months for #2. Will be testing Around the 18th too. X

I'm on day one as well. I plan on trying that Spring Valley Soy Isoflavones Tablets this month. And starting temping also

HI I'm on CD3 today and would like to wait with you ladies. This month we will be trying out IUI for the first time and if no success doc recommends IVF. Taking femara CD 3-7 then injectables. Before I knew we'd be doing IUI this month I ordered the Clear Blue fertility tracker as well so although doc will be scanning and monitoring me for O and follicle size I plan on using that and comparing to scan results. Hoping we all get our BFPs this month.

hi ladies :wave: on cd4 here. cycles have been off lately, trying soy isoflavones this month. so we shall see! good luck!

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to this ttc park...what are soy isoflavones?

I'm cd2 today, due to ovulate sep 1st or 2nd. Trying opks this month.

Everytime the witch gets me I feel like giving up

I have short cycles (between 22 and 26 days) so not sure if that's my problem. Had a mc in march and chemical in June xx

Baby dust all round xx

Yes me! I'm on cycle day 4, Estimated ov 3-7th sept so testing around 18th!

Got a good feeling about this cycle! Good luck ladies! Xxx

Yes me! I'm on cycle day 4, Estimated ov 3-7th sept so testing around 18th!

Got a good feeling about this cycle! Good luck ladies! Xxx

I gotta feelings its going to be a good month too!!!

I have short cycles (between 22 and 26 days) so not sure if that's my problem. Had a mc in march and chemical in June xx

Baby dust all round xx

I know how you feel.. I cried today :cry: but can't give up yet!! Just need to stay strong && remain positive.. We all do :hugs:
:dust:

Baby dust all round xx

I know how you feel.. I cried today :cry: but can't give up yet!! Just need to stay strong && remain positive.. We all do :hugs:

Don't give up, it will happen

hi ladies :wave: on cd4 here. cycles have been off lately, trying soy isoflavones this month. so we shall see! good luck!

How much soy are you taking? I am trying it this cycle too and curious.

I guess I'm in the same boat. This was our first cycle ttc. I got af almost a week early yesterday. First time I can ever remember it coming early. There is always next month I suppose :)

CD2 for me today :thumbup: I was a little relieved to get AF yesterday. I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant, but I was hoping I was! Still, my first cycle off BCP & it couldn't have gone better really. :happydance: Really hoping for another great cycle, FF says I'm Oing 11 Sept, we shall see! Temping properly this month, 6am every morning! :coffee:

Good luck everyone!

Me! On CD3 right now and really anxious for this next week and a half to pass so I'm closer to the "right time."

Me! On CD3 right now and really anxious for this next week and a half to pass so I'm closer to the "right time."

I know how you feel! I feel so useless atm, nothing I can be doing to get pregnant right now! Boo. Just inhaled a chocolate bar, great for my diet! I blame it on AF :haha:

Baby dust all round xx

Sorry if this question is tmi but how long after sex does it take for the sperm to get going where they need to go? As in, how long should you wait before you go "clean up"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->