• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm out, right?

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
Urg, 13dpo and still BFN's, well, I believe there is something slightly there, but I can't be sure. I had what seemed like a BFP at 9dpo but it vanished :/ I think I may have slight lines but nothing I can call a BFP and I think by now it would be showing. :(
I do feel very sick, but it eases when I eat and I have very itchy boobs! I feel like that's a good sign because that's the one thing that I noticed most the my first pregnancy. But I'm convinced I'm out. AF due tomorrow and whilst I do feel pregnant I'm convinced the witch will show her face.
Sick of these BFN's!!!!

Ah fingers crossed for you...those last couple of days in the tww are torture aren't they! Keep us updated x

You're not out until the witch hits!! Maybe you ov'd slightly later than normal x

Yep, I'm out. Well, I'm almost back in, af should be gone tomorrow.

Sorry to hear ladies :( I'm waiting on AF! Had three lots of ov pains now, the first two where just days apart and the last lot 2weeks after! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"