I'm out - witch knocked me down!

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
Yesterday I started having the whole cramping thing and spotting. Later in the day the witch hit me so hard it knocked me off my feet. Cramps like I have never had before - it was nasty. CD2 for me. Not too terrible upset - thankful for the fact that my cycles are getting shorter #1 - 50 days #2 - 41 days) So bring it on - Cycle #3. Third time is the charm.

Will journal and take temps again this time around right from the start. Knew that something was up though - yesterday temp dropped to 36.4, today temp dropped to 36.2. So that was the nasty ass :witch: showing her face.

So - here we go again! Spirits are high! :hugs:

Sorry AF turned up! Good luck 3rd time! x

Ahhhh babe, me too!:hug:
I was so optimistic for you, I thought it might be implantation bleed.!
She is being a right bitch for me too if its any consolation.!
Come and join the cycle buddy group...PMA for November.......!
We will get our :bfp:s

sorry i'm waiting for the witch (we'll i don't want her to come but i know she is!! maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for the both of us!!!!!!!

oh i'm so sorry hun. i knew we ov'd around the same time so was hoping to get our :bfp: together.

silly :witch:

glad your cycles are getting shorter mine were like yours when ttc dd1 nightmare! x

just saw this! sorry hon, have really been hoping for you. Sending you :hugs:

Great news about your cycle being shorter - hey, you changed your signature, we can't stalk your chart any more!?

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you. :dust: for next month!

Sorry she came hun. Good luck for this month!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->