I'm out!

Flutterly

Mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
AF came this morning. Gutted but we have only just started so it’s not surprising. Have had every pregnancy symptom under the sun this last week though so I was really hopeful. Onto next month! Who is with me?!

Sorry AF got you! And I know how it feels to be gutted. Glad you get to move on. Are you doing anything different this month?

I am still in the 2ww. Just turned 6 dpo. Just couldn't not respond to your post, I know how that feels. Good luck this cycle!

I am with ya :(. AF again, but I have no high hopes of having another baby anytime soon. It took me 5 years just get pregnant with Riya. Good luck next month, for all of us ladies. It effected me so bad the first time around that now I am not even "trying" for fear of being let down.

I am with ya :(. AF again, but I have no high hopes of having another baby anytime soon. It took me 5 years just get pregnant with Riya. Good luck next month, for all of us ladies. It effected me so bad the first time around that now I am not even "trying" for fear of being let down.

Hi honey. Why did it take you 5 years if you don't mind? Was it PCOS? If it was I have that too and may be able to help you.

Sorry AF got you. It's a bummer but in a way relief as you know you have two weeks of relaxation ahead :flower:
I am now in my tww in my 17th cycle of ttc but 9th since my last miscarriage. I don't expect a BFP anymore but it still sucks. We will get there ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->