• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm out.....

scoobylyn66

Reaction score
Had scan today and I just 'knew' it was going to be bad news. I should be 13 weeks today. They saw sac and no baby.

I've had no bleeding, and feel very pregnant still with very painful nipples. I have to go back in 10 days just in case and if nothing then they will do a D&C on 22nd December. Am so devasted can't think straight.

Really sorry for your loss hun it is devastating take time to grieve and heal :hugs2:

So sorry hun :hugs: I had the same thing happen to me in July, it is truly heartbreaking. I ended up mc naturally the day after I found out. This is devestating, especially having to go through a D&C right before Christmas :hug: I would recommend the mc suppport thread if you haven't tried it already. Best of luck x

So sorry you are going through this. I too have been in your shoes twice with no baby in the sac. Please take care of yourself! :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this, take care

I'm sorry hun...You can try again before you know it promise! <3 best of luck too you

I am so sorry - this happened to my SIL a few years back and she was absolutely devastated. She also had ongoing pregnancy symptoms which makes it even harder, I really feel for you. (I know you are not ready to think about it yet, but her next pregnancy went well and resulted in a healthy little boy.)

What a dreadful experience for you. If I could do anything to make it better you know I would :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry to hear that . Try to be strong xxxxxxxxxxx

What makes it worse is bump has got bigger, uterus has grown, I have milk leaking slightly and I feel very pregnant with flutters.

EPU said they will scan again in 10 days to see if bubs is hiding as my uterus is very tilted back but my gut is telling me it's the end. I had this dreadful feeling yesterday that it was all over.

hang in there - you never know babe xxx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"