I'm out...=[

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by IJmommy619, Mar 29, 2011.

1. IJmommy619

IJmommy619 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure AF is showing her ugly face. I thought I was spotting yesterday because there was nothing when I used the bathroom but there would be pink when I wiped...it stayed like that until this morning when it progressively got redder. I thought that since I'm not cramping or anything that I could just be spotting, but considering it's progressing and this is when it was supposed to show, I guess I'm out this cycle :cry:

2. :hugs:I'm real sorry hun. Just see how it goes though. If it doesn't turn into red flow then maybe implantation?

3. IJmommy619

it's definitely red flow now :cry:

4. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

:hug: im sorry girly

5. IJmommy619

Agh this is really weird!! So far I haven't really had any cramps but have been passing stringy blood clots that I've never seen before...I'm so confused:nope:

6. Maybe a trip to the docs or the ER hun?

7. IJmommy619

I was thinking of that but I'm not in any pain...I might go tomorrow if it doesn't let up, it's starting to worry me a little. I thought it could POSSIBLY be implantation but I don't remember it being like this with my son