• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm out :(

gene

Reaction score
After getting a really early bfp, and it getting lighter, then darker, then nearly disappearing, then coming back even stronger, before completely going.... I'm now out...offically.

No af hasn't reared her ugly head yet, she wont be here till at least friday, maybe even as late as sunday:wacko:...but I've sadly been here before, I know I'm not pregnant, whether its a chemical pregnancy or some sick joke my body likes to play on me...I don't know:cry:

I've done lots of :cry: this weekend, but now I'm ready for the next month, and I will try not to be so focused on it, it's so hard, but I will try, because I can't keep putting myself through this...:nope:

Good luck to everyone still in the 2ww, :dust: I hope there are lots of sticky :bfp:

Gene x:kiss:x

Awwww hunnie... i dont really have alot of words of wisdom to give you, but i didnt want to read and run....

But your not out untill AF shows her Ugly face. Ive been trying for nearly 2 years and i know exactly how your feeling, sometimes ive thought should i give up, hate the dreaded 2 week wait after ovulation till AF... Then to see the horrid white blank space where a second line should show up, but never ever shows :(... Then when AF turns up feel rubbish, blame myself and then start the whole process again.

But i guess were normal and were women so hormones play some horrid games on us... Fingers crossed for you hunnie, and remember your not out till AF shows x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"