i'm out

babytots

Reaction score
put todays temp in today was feeling really positive has risen by 2 degrees and really thought might have a chance this month but then ff decided i didnt ov when i got my +opk cd16/17 but 3 days later on cd19!!!!!

we didnt :sex: then so looks like i'm out.

i think ff have got it wrong but i know theres a slight chance they haven't as i had some creamy cm mixed with ewcm sorry tmi but didnt bother :sex: as i thought i had ov'd already.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

just waiting for the :witch: to turn up and hoping that i get a place on the cb trials as give e something positive to think about next month.

i want to :cry: i'm so frustrated. x

p.s can anyone give me their opinions on my chart the link is in my sig. x

Sorry im quite new to this so guessing ff is fertility friend???
Surely a positive opk would be more acurate as to the day you were ov or about to rather than ff??
I have probably got the total wrong end of the stick here sorry if I have?:blush:

hi hun yes it is fertilty friend. i'm not too sure which would be most accurate tbh. i guess i just have to wait it out x

so let me understand this right as I have just joined ff
when you enter your temps and cycle that predicts when you will ov??

I would deffinatley say in that case if this is correct, that an opk would be more accurate
Hopefully in your case xxx
:hug::hug::hug:

hi hun with ff you put your temps in and it only tells you have ov'd after you have iykwim. opks work at predicting when ov is and it normally happens within 12-48 hours (i think) after the surge. but as i got a negative result the day after the positive i would of ov'd within 24 hours iykwim.

sorry i'm crap at explaining things lol but hope that makes some sort of sense. x

I dont know if my opinion is of any help, but I think it may be your coverline changing the predicted day of ov, if it was 97, your ov day would be CD17 by the looks of it.
Is that the day you thought you ov? I think you can override it if you think FF has it wrong :)

hi hun yeah i thought i had ov'd cd17 if i dicard cd19 temps then it puts my ov date back to cd16 so i'm just going to trust my own instincts and the opk and hope ff is wrong.

if the :witch: turns up this cycle going to invest in a proper bbt thermometer so i can get more reliable temps.

good luck for when you test. i was dying to do one this morning but know its ridiculous since its a 50miu one lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->