i'm ovulating right on time, whoop whoop back to normal

selina3127

Reaction score
i have just had the best positive result on a ovulation test ever so thats it i'm determined to catch this little eggie this month so happy as it's right on time which means my cycles are definately back to the way they were before my mc which is good enough news for me at the minute just hope i get my bfp in 2 weeks time:happydance::happydance:xxxxx

Yay x x Go get that eggy x x x x :dust: :dust: x x x

Awesome! That's definitely good news! GL catching that eggie! :)

How long did it take you to get your cycles back to normal? I used to be on a 28-day cycle, but after my M/C, my first cycle was 36 days long and the cycle I am on now is on CD47 (only my second cycle so far since)....I honestly don't know if I've ovulated or will ovulate this cycle...every HPT and OPK I have taken has been negative.

My chart is here if ya wanna look at it...I only got my BBT recently (last one broke)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2814e8

Oh and I don't mean to take over your thread! I just am curious as to how long it took your body to get back to normal.:hugs::hugs:

it's ok hun my first cycle was 34 days no positive ovulation tests, my second cycle was 29 days (which is the norm for me ) but no positive ovulation again!!!! and this is my third cycle ovulating day 15 of 29 bang on time, so it's took me 3 months to return to normal but everyone is different and i had a dnc too then i had lots of problems after (had vaginal ecoli) it will return to normal your body just needs time to heal xxxxx

it's ok hun my first cycle was 34 days no positive ovulation tests, my second cycle was 29 days (which is the norm for me ) but no positive ovulation again!!!! and this is my third cycle ovulating day 15 of 29 bang on time, so it's took me 3 months to return to normal but everyone is different and i had a dnc too then i had lots of problems after (had vaginal ecoli) it will return to normal your body just needs time to heal xxxxx

I think I finally got a positive OPK!!! CD 48! lol

Attachments

• tst.jpg
    tst.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
thats great news selina. Such a relief after the time you've had. I think I might be back to normal as well. Started using last week and should be day 6 now, all wll be revealed in the next few weeks. x

thats a definate positive ov test hun, get on it lol, and thanks truly_blessed so glad things are looking up for you too lets hope these next few weeks fly by and we get what we all deserve xxxx

thats a definate positive ov test hun, get on it lol, and thanks truly_blessed so glad things are looking up for you too lets hope these next few weeks fly by and we get what we all deserve xxxx

Well luckily, the DH was looking for some this morning and I decided not to turn him down. Although I wasn't even thinking "what if I am ovulating" and so I didn't lay there, I just got up and wiped and went on my way. I hope some of the little :spermy: got there. DH doesn't like to BD two days in a row, but hopefully he will agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->