I'm pathetic...

whoops

Just me and my LO
Reaction score
Lily got tired a bit earlier than usual today, so she's been asleep since about 7:30pm. It's now just after 9:30pm and I'm sitting here, missing her. :blush:

I spend all day trying to get her to nap and sleep enough, and now that she is, I'm not happy. I should be grateful because I've a lot of work to do for uni but still... :haha:

And I know if she was awake right now, I'd be going out of my mind trying to get her back to sleep. :dohh:

I'm not the only one who feels like this, am I?

Lily got tired a bit earlier than usual today, so she's been asleep since about 7:30pm. It's now just after 9:30pm and I'm sitting here, missing her. :blush:

I spend all day trying to get her to nap and sleep enough, and now that she is, I'm not happy. I should be grateful because I've a lot of work to do for uni but still... :haha:

And I know if she was awake right now, I'd be going out of my mind trying to get her back to sleep. :dohh:

I'm not the only one who feels like this, am I?

I used to let kay for asleep on me...today i tried the Oick Up put down routine...he fell asleep half hour ago and i feel a little lost :cry:......:flower:

First of all thats such a cute pic. She really looks like she is reading. I do that too sometimes, my main goal all day is to get my boys to nap and if they nap for longer than normal then I miss them but its rare because they don't nap much :)

I used to let kay for asleep on me...today i tried the Oick Up put down routine...he fell asleep half hour ago and i feel a little lost :cry:......:flower:

Aw, bless - but great that the technique worked for him! :thumbup:

First of all thats such a cute pic. She really looks like she is reading. I do that too sometimes, my main goal all day is to get my boys to nap and if they nap for longer than normal then I miss them but its rare because they don't nap much :)

Thank you - couldn't resist setting it up. What you can't see is my hand at the bottom, holding the book up :haha:

I can only imagine how difficult it is to get twins to nap! It's hard enough with one baby, never mind having a second one there to wake the first one up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->