(Im)patiently waiting...

patientmomof3

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new to this and just wanted to join the conversation. I've been stalking this board all week for any information that might clue me in as to whether or not I'm actually pregnant but I know a test is the best way to find out for sure. The TWW is excruciatingly long!
Here's my story. I had a D&C done in November, lmps were 12/24/16, 1/24/178 and then started early on 2/20/17. I'm not sure when I actually ovulate other than feeling cramps and assuming that's the time. We NTNP and had unprotected sex daily from 3/5-3/7. On the 8th I experienced what I thought to be O pains. Starting on the 9th I have been sneezing and had a stuffy nose like I am coming down with a cold which has continued to today. Beginning the 13th I have had cramps like AF is coming but the cramps are off and on. Starting the 15th I have had tingly breasts and watery discharge. I don't check CP or BBT so I'm not really positive what's going on. Also, for the last 3 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night at least once to use the restroom. I feel like I need to go more often but when I go sometimes it's only a trickle... ANNOYING! Because of my strange cycles since the D&C I'm not really sure when I am due for AF, I'm thinking anywhere between 2/20-2/22? I took a FRER yesterday and CB Digital today both :bfn:. I just feel pregnant. This is the same way I felt when I fell pregnant last year. Anyone experience something similar and eventually get BFP? I would love to find out we are pregnant again but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high at this point. I feel like all of these symptoms could be explained by AF and coming down with a cold or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->