I'm Pregnant!!! :D Any new BFP'S?

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
I got my positive yesterday and confirmed today with FMU and the line was darker :happydance:

Me and DH had been TTC for 7 months with an early loss in month 4. We are over the moon but obviously very wary as we are aware that a :bfp: doesn't always lead to a baby. This time around my line is much darker and I have a couple of early pregnancy symptoms (although not major). I have a good feeling, I just hope I am right! I am going to relax and take it easy from now on. I am going to call the doctors on Monday to get my appointment to book in with the midwife :flower:

Not a new BFP but wanted to say congratulations! Happy healthy 9 months to you!!

Got my :bfp: on 1st March confirmed today with clear blue digital 😃 due around 8th November x hi everyone

Hi Trying I remember you from the TTC/TWW threads yay! Congrats!!!! :flower:

My pregnancy's been confirmed by digi today yay! Its been 2 weeks since I O'd so I'm 4w0d :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-06-17-24-40-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-17-24-40-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm 4 weeks tomorrow! Got my bfp at 10dpo! I have been having some concerning cramping but I went to my ob today who will follow up with me.

congratulations everyone
got my surprise BFP today.
We went really trying but I guess this is Wat happens when you have a wknd away...With no kids lol
baby #3 due November

Congrats and welcome to first trimester ladies!!! Enjoy this time, pregnancy is awesome!

Congratulations ladies. I found out last night that I'm pregnant with #3 reckon I am about 7 weeks already due to having pcos ita hard to work out if I'm late or not so wasn't until I started to feel sick and dizzy like my last 2 pregnancies that I thought I'd better take a test. Hope use are all keep well so far xx

Yayyyyy to all the :bfp:s!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I am due 7th November, eeeeek!!!

I am 5 weeks today but only got my BFP on Thursday as I ovulated late and suspected implantation last Saturday. My lines look good on the test, Sooo much darker than my last pregnancy. Just worried as I took a CB digi this Am with FMU and it came back 1-2, which means only 3-4 weeks :wacko: Just hope this doesn't mean that my levels are too low.... I am sure its fine but I panic as I have had a loss before. Anyone else experience this?

Congratulations ladies so are use all going to be first time mummies or already have children? Xx

It really is the best feeling in the world becoming a mum this will be my 3rd have 2 boys at 1&4. Only thing I don't enjoy about being pregnant is the sickness I get have no energy to do anything right now xx

Hi Trying I remember you from the TTC/TWW threads yay! Congrats!!!! :flower:

My pregnancy's been confirmed by digi today yay! Its been 2 weeks since I O'd so I'm 4w0d :happydance:

Hi Lottie!!! Yayyy! Congratulations :happydance: Lets hope that we get some more March Testers moving over to join us! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->