I'm Pregnant!!! :D Any new BFP'S?

First time Mummy here!!!! So excited!!! Congrats to all the other :bfp:s!!

I was worried about my digi being wrong but I then realised that I used it with second morning urine (forgot i got up to pee at 4am), plus I took another Superdrug test this morning and the line has got darker again in the last 48 hours :happydance: I think I need to stop testing now and not worry about the stupid clear blue test as I have heard that its not always v accurate and has caused a lot of worry.

I went to a friends hen eve last night, so hard as people kept trying to give me drinks!! Arghhh. Woke up the morning and thought to myself 'why did I drink so much!?' as I felt like I had a hangover and felt sick, then realised duhhhhhh your pregnant! :haha:

Hello, this is my first post over here, feels surreal lol!! I think im going to keep testing til it feels real haha. I am a first time mummy too, it is all brand new :hugs::hugs:

I just found out I'm pregnant again! Two losses, a healthy baby girl and now pregnant again. 1-2 weeks on a digi. Not sure what to do with myself as I keep thinking maybe if I get excited it will all go wrong. X

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies! First time mummy here! Got my bfp yesterday confirmed by a stronger one this morning! Only 10/11dpo so waiting a few days before I do digi, still don't believe it!

Welcome and congrats to all! @Meg_bellamy, I'm almost 13 wks and it STILL feels surreal lol. If I weren't starting to show, I would think my mind was playing tricks on me.

Hi! This is my first post over here woohoo! I got my bfp on Sunday at 10 dpo and the digital finally came up positive 1-2 today! I'm 12 dpo, due November 19. First time being pregnant, I am so excited but a bit nervous as I don't want to get too excited and then end up with a chemical or something. My lines are getting darker on the frer's but they aren't as dark as some people's, hope that isn't a bad sign. I'll keep testing too at least until I get past my af due date. Hope everyone's beans stick and we all move onto the 2nd trimester together! :) <3

Surprise BFP here too! We were definitely not TTC. Just found out today... Haven't even told DH yet!
#3 due Nov.17th, if all goes well
My girls are 4 and 2 :)

Hi, congratulations!! I'm due on the 8th November lets be bump buddies?

Congrats on everybody BFP. I took my test yesterday and got BFP on digital clearblue. I am so excited and hope my next 9 month will be happy and healthy. Question how do you put the banner at the bottom telling you how far long you are and what the size of the baby there really cute and i would like to add it to my post. Thanks

Hi Congrats sweetgirl! To make a signature, go to user CP, edit signature, then enter the code from the ticker you want and click save. It has to be in BB code not HTML. You can find tickers on a bunch of websites, such as TheBump.com, Countdowntopregnancy.com, or Lilypie.com. :)

Woo congrats everyone im new here tooo i got my bfp at 7dpo soo faint on th 8th feeling nauseous all day yesterday sucked but was great all the same lol xxx

Hi all, I'm Fran and I got my BFP on Monday - think I'm due around Nov 16th. I just started a Nov mums to be thread in pregnancy club so feel free to join me there. This is my second, I have a little boy aged 2.5.

I might find time at some point to remove my old ticker! lol

Congratulations to you, I have just gotten my BFP today after trying for almost 2 years and on and off for 3! so excited :)

Congratulations everyone!!

I got my BFP on sat night (2 days ago) even though was negative sat morning with first pee. Clear blue digi saying 1-2weeks. BFP 12DPO
*think* I'm due 19th Nov.

My first was a honeymoon baby who was conceived straight after I came off the pill, this time has takes longer, TTC for 18 months.

A happy healthy 9 months to everyone xx

Yep you're right :) Congrats on the new BFP's! There is a thread here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2294825-32-2015-november-sparklers.html for November due dates if you want to join in! :)

Congrats to you! How exciting!

I got a positive yesterday.....however line is not very dark so not allowing the excitement to kick in...need to run a few more tests over the next few days! x

Hi got my bfp on Mother's Day! This will be my 4th I've got a 5yo boy, 3yo boy and 15 month old girl! Think I'm due November 22nd xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"