I'm pregnant!! Others on week 7?

palm_tree

Reaction score
Hey,

I just learned few days ago that I'm pregnant. I'm so happy!! And really hope the test is right!! Having my first trip to maternity clinic coming! This is my first pregnancy yay! Me and my hubby are so happy :happydance:

Any others on week seven?

Week 7 + 4 here as well :) I 've got my first scan coming Thursday.
My symptoms are massive bloating every evening, nausea when my stomach is empty, reduced appetite, stuffy nose and sore boobs that feel like they are fake. Weeks 5 and 6 I felt exhausted as well, but now that's over. I am still feeling tired and need to sleep early, but not to that extreme. What are your symptoms palm_tree? Or are you one of the lucky ones that don't have any yet?

Congrats on your BFP by the way!

Week 7 + 4 here as well :) I 've got my first scan coming Thursday.
My symptoms are massive bloating every evening, nausea when my stomach is empty, reduced appetite, stuffy nose and sore boobs that feel like they are fake. Weeks 5 and 6 I felt exhausted as well, but now that's over. I am still feeling tired and need to sleep early, but not to that extreme. What are your symptoms palm_tree? Or are you one of the lucky ones that don't have any yet?

Congrats on your BFP by the way!

Great! :hugs:

You've got a bunch of symptoms already! Hope you still have the energy to be excited about this :) Is it your first baby?

I haven't got any symptoms yet. Well my nipples have been a bit hard, but I bet it's because of the cold weather here. It's a bit strange to not feel anything, it makes it harder to believe I'm pregnant! But in a way I guess I'm lucky for not feeling anything yet. Hope it goes like this all the way through!

Aw yay! Congratulations for you :happydance: I'm 10 weeks but remember 7 weeks as being when my extreme exhaustion started getting less extreme :D How are you feeling?

I just realized I've calculated all wrong... I'm on week 6, not 7! Well, close enough :shrug:

Aw yay! Congratulations for you :happydance: I'm 10 weeks but remember 7 weeks as being when my extreme exhaustion started getting less extreme :D How are you feeling?

Thanks!! :hugs:
I'm feeling great. Just realized I'm still on week six, sorry for the wrong info... But close enough :blush:

I haven't had any symptoms yet! So that's great news :) Feeling all excited! :D

Thanks!! :hugs:
I'm feeling great. Just realized I'm still on week six, sorry for the wrong info... But close enough :blush:

I haven't had any symptoms yet! So that's great news :) Feeling all excited! :D

You are lucky! Enjoy it :) So glad you're feeling good! I might have enjoyed my earlier weeks more without so many dreadful symptoms lol

Also 6 weeks today! Not too many symptoms yet but felt horribly sick for the first time yesterday on an empty stomach! This is my first baby so its good to talk to other people! x

My symptoms are being sooooo tired constantly hungry and moody lol no sickness at all!

Had cramping so docs sent me for a scan and everything is fine saw thw little bean wiggling about and strong heartbeat too

What do you think youre having got any feeling yet

It's my first :) We would love a girl, but a healthy boy will be loved and welcome too of course!

I've got two daughters and a step son.... so I'm not fussed im excited either way hehe

In week 7 here too :happydance: very little nausea just extreme tiredness and hungry alllll the time haha

According to my scan I'm 7 weeks. I get extreme nausea in the afternoon and evening, which comes in waves. The only thing I've found to help is to nibble on a biscuit. I've had more headaches than usual too. Also feel shattered which isn't easy with a boisterous 3 year old!

Hi I'm 7 weeks too I have no symptoms extreme tiredness ha ha this is my 6th pregnancy this is mine and my new husband 2nd baby together

I'm 6 + 2 so that's week 7. This is my second pregnancy. Exhausted, stuffy nose, all day nausea

Also 6 weeks today! Not too many symptoms yet but felt horribly sick for the first time yesterday on an empty stomach! This is my first baby so its good to talk to other people! x

Yep my first baby too! How are you feeling now? I'm still a bit confused about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->