Im pregnant with #2

jenjen82

pregnant-1st trimester
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wanted to introduce myself because im still new to the forum. My name is jennifer jennings and i live in louisiana, im a police officer in bossier city la. I just had a baby boy on 12-24-2010 and just found out yesterday that im pregnant again...this was very unexpected ...im trying to be excited but im alittle scared beause i know that it will be hard im also upset because i feel like the people ive told aren't excited and are like "what were yall thinking getting preg so fast" ive just feel alittle weird because i havent had many positive feedbacks but i know it will be hard but a baby is a blessing so thay can kiss it!!!!atleast i have support from you ladies on here..right now i need motivating and need to be told that things are going to be ok!!!!

Such a huge blessing, and your babies will be close together which is GREAT! They'll be fantastic friends :-D

Congrats to you, and happy and healthy 9 months!!

Oh and welcome to the forum!

A baby is a huge blessing! Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Glad I came across this! Our daughter was born 2 days after yours! and think we pregnant again, did a test this morning,positive. Have been trying for another one pretty much since Gaia was born :blush::wacko::happydance: (mixed emotions ha)

Now its hit me (obviously will do another one and check at GPs just to make sure), I'm feeling quite nervous and apprehensive, pregnancy is hard and my sister has been induced with her baby last night (2wk ODD) so is all a bit too real!!

We want a lot of children, but am wondering if it wasn't best to wait a little bit longer to TTC, but think once I get over the initial 'shock', will be happy and excited. :happydance:

Glad your happy about it, sorry for butting in with my story :blush:

Happy and healthy pregnancy wishes to you and your family.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, having children close together is hard work to start with but the benefits when they are older are great.
Dont worry about what others say, this is your blessing.

And welcome to BnB

Congrats! It is hard, but very worth it and they will be so close when they are older!

Congrats!!! They'll be so close in age, I think that's exciting! :happydance: xx

Im sure it will be hard! BUT it will be so lovely having 2 children close in age!!!
Congratulations xxx

congrats! It will be lovely to have 2 close together :)

thanks everyone!!!im becoming more and more excited and starting to see all the positive things about having my babies so close in age!!!i just know the kids will love being so close in age when they get older!!congrats to all of you that are prego and good luck to all that are ttc.

congrats on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

A baby IS always a huge blessing!! Huge congrats!! Two's better than one!! Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->