Im pregnant

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Tested positive twice 3 days ago at 14dpo, the day af was due, slightly faint but deff noticable. I had a early MC 3 1/2 months ago so me and my dh are so nervous that we wont even talk about the pregnancy. He did say tonight that the last MC broke his heart so bad and hes scared for us to get excited. I bled and hurt badly the last pregnancy but this time (knock on wood) I feel okay so far, I got my first morning sickness about 20 minutes ago lol and I have a few short cramps during the day. My boobs arent as sore as they were. I still have veins showing on my boobs tho and skin tags in different places. My mom bought me some prental vitimins, folic acid and DHA. I took them yesterday and was fine, tonight I got sick right after I took my dose but im sure it wasnt the vitimins, just morning sickness being random. Im having hot flashes alot, which sucks.

Congrats. It only gets better from here. :hugs:

Congratulations Hun praying this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Thanks everyone! Im praying for yall. Im just trying to take it easy for awhile. But is it normal t8 lose breat tenderness? My friend told me that its more tender around the time af is due.

My boobs are mild-moderately sore on and off during the day. It was actually worse before AF was due. I was kinda worried as I expected them to be really painful, but they aren't. Sometimes I go hours through the day where they don't hurt at all. So don't worry to much about your boobs! Seems like it is different for everyone and the soreness seems to come and go!

Thanks everyone! And thanks for putting my mind at ease :)

Congrats sweetie and very happy to see you back :happydance:

I was a little stressed today, and when i went to the bathroom and wiped it was a very very little light pink when i wiped. i don't know if its from that or not, a little spotting is common?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->