I'm Pregnant

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
OMG The 1st place I thought to come was here.. I'm so shocked and nervous because I don't know how to feel. After 5 years of trying and so many negative test it's weird to see a positive. I'm posting pics...
The dollar tree was 1st then I ran out to get a FRER then I went to the clinic and their test was super light I was told to come back in the am. Please leave your opinions. Thanks View attachment 801627

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg
Tonight at 8pm
IMG_1429.jpg

Update. Today at 9am
image.jpg

OMG The 1st place I thought to come was here.. I'm so shocked and nervous because I don't know how to feel. After 5 years of trying and so many negative test it's weird to see a positive. I'm posting pics...
The dollar tree was 1st then I ran out to get a FRER then I went to the clinic and their test was super light I was told to come back in the am. Please leave your opinions. Thanks View attachment 801627

View attachment 801629

View attachment 801631
Tonight at 8pm
View attachment 801675

Oh yes girl! U are preggo. Congrats to you!:hugs:

All of the test were taken today. I'm not sure when I ovulated but I did have a Sonohysterogram done on the 22nd of august.
I have been feeling nauseous, crampy and sensitive to smells.

So I just took a frer and the test was so faint and looks nothing like yesterday. I went to the bathroom 12ish and then went to bed. Woke up at 4ish this morning and took the test. I have been drinking a lot of water because my mouth is so dry, could this have effected the test or should I just give up on this being a solid pregnancy?

Congratulations :flower:

Edit - I just read your last post. I have no advice, sorry but maybe your wee was just not concentrated? I've never heard if 4am is a good or bad time to test. :hugs:

Your tests look positive to me. You even got a positive at the Drs, so dont stress it. Will they give you a blood test at the Dr office? When ever I test, I only test once at home. For me, constantly testing is a roller coaster. So if I get a + I roll with it and make my Dr appt. Im sure everything is alright:hugs::hugs:

How many DPO are you? Have you missed your period yet?

No my period is due tomorrow. I just took a frer Gold digital and it says yes so I'm just gonna wait until Monday to do anything else.

Yesterday's Clear Blue digi and rite aid test were neg so I decided to take them again just now and they are both Positive. The Clear Blue now says 1-2... And I couldn't be happier. AF is due tomorrow
image.jpg

Congratulations on your bfp! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

-AussieBub

So I just took these at 4:30 and you can definitely see the difference from yesterday's. I'm still in disbelief
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->