I'm Pregnant!

jannetgee19

Reaction score
I'm Pregnant & my hubby & myself are super excited! 6 weeks along! :happydance: , 2 years ago, I had an ectopic pregnancy ( Worse thing that you can ever go through) when I was 1 month preggo. .... symptoms were not stop moderate cramping all along side lower abdominal pain, period like cramps... now with this pregnancy I feel pressure on my left side lower abdomen, no sharp pain, No bleeding doesn't hurt.. just uncomfortable..I've been doing research & it says it can be my ligaments stretching or an ovarian cyst or Ectopic... I hope all this is normal.. I'm very stressed about this & want an answer. I really want to go to the ER to make sure my baby is okay & so am I..... Hope someone can relate & ease my thoughts a little...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Ectopics are awful. Not only do you loose a much wanted pregnancy but apart of yourself. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2009 and lost a much wanted pregnancy and my tube. I certainly had a lot of grief as a result which I would describe as been similar to grief from loosing another body part.

The good news is I went on to have another 2 babies (in 2011 and 2014) although it did take over 2years trying for them both. Now I find myself very unexpectantly pregnant again when out baby was only 9months and still on the boob.

I am not quiet 6weeks now so I don't know if bub has made it to the uterus but I will find out next week with my first scan.

With my son actually had my hospital bags packed fully expecting to be admitted for my remaining tube to be removed. I was in agony from left sided pain and when we had our first ultrasound at 5+4 was shocked to have 3 ovarian cysts. The largest was almost 9cm (your ovary is only about 2cm). Despite this I went on to have another healthy baby.

The chances of bub making it to the uterus is very good.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Ectopics are awful. Not only do you loose a much wanted pregnancy but apart of yourself. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2009 and lost a much wanted pregnancy and my tube. I certainly had a lot of grief as a result which I would describe as been similar to grief from loosing another body part.

The good news is I went on to have another 2 babies (in 2011 and 2014) although it did take over 2years trying for them both. Now I find myself very unexpectantly pregnant again when out baby was only 9months and still on the boob.

I am not quiet 6weeks now so I don't know if bub has made it to the uterus but I will find out next week with my first scan.

With my son actually had my hospital bags packed fully expecting to be admitted for my remaining tube to be removed. I was in agony from left sided pain and when we had our first ultrasound at 5+4 was shocked to have 3 ovarian cysts. The largest was almost 9cm (your ovary is only about 2cm). Despite this I went on to have another healthy baby.

The chances of bub making it to the uterus is very good.

Thats great news! Im happy for you! I hope mine makes it safe & sound! With my First pregnancy Doctor didn't see any baby & i was already bleeding for about 3 weeks.. They gave me a shot so it can abort itself That was the worst news & I never want to hear again... This will be our first Child & i am beyond ecstatic! Im just praying that these pressure pains on my left side is normal .. I need to see a doctor ASAP! I want an ultrasound so I can see & know everything is fine! I hope all is well with yours & CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->