Im pregnant!!! :)

choccy cookie

Reaction score
Hi just had to post something on here! We found out today that we are going to have a baby :happydance: im nearly 3 weeks pregnant and am a bit scared and also very excited.

I had a miscarriage at 3 months last year :cry: so we r are both very aprehensive to say the least.

Im hopin all is well this time but hope that the doctor will get me in for a scan a bit earlier than 12 weeks because when i had been pregnant before the baby had stopped growing at about 5mm so would have stopped growing before my first midwife appointment at 7 weeks.

For three months i carried a baby that had stopped growing and had no heartbeat from about 4 weeks old but when i had the miscarriage i thought i was three months pregnant so it was like losing a three month old baby do you know what i mean?

Fingers crossed though everything will be ok with this one im taking it so steady and darent do anything.

Could someone advise if i am entitled to an earlier scan with me having a previous miscarriage?

hi and congratualtions i know how u feel i have had 4 mmc and am very on edge like ure self so sorry for ure loss...but looking onwards and upwards hopfully this is it :) im trying to stay positive...as for the early scan if u go into ure doc and explain how worried u are he may refer u to try and put ure mind at ease i hope he does good luck and heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxxxxxxx

Didnt want to read and run so congrats on your pregnancy i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, Im afraid i can not help on the earlier scan thing as this is my first xxx

hi and congratualtions i know how u feel i have had 4 mmc and am very on edge like ure self so sorry for ure loss...but looking onwards and upwards hopfully this is it :) im trying to stay positive...as for the early scan if u go into ure doc and explain how worried u are he may refer u to try and put ure mind at ease i hope he does good luck and heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxxxxxxx

Thankyou :) really sorry for you loss too :cry: 4! wow! you must be a nervous wreck :wacko: i know i would be. thanks for the advice i will ask doc for an early scan its worth a try isnt it.

im new to this site. How do you get the thing at the bottom saying how long you left etc... its really cute! hope we can stay in touch its good to have someone to chat to :hugs:

thanks again xx

Congrats hun! Xxx
I think it's is all area dependent but like above said if you state how worried you are then they should help xxx

Congratulations!!!! I'm 5+4 today and have also had mc In july. Its EXTREMELY nerve-racking finding out your preg again, even tho you hope every month for that bfp! Just take it a day
at a time! I'm going to ask if an early scan is poss, if u dont ask u don't get! Also to get the tickers on the bottom just click on someone elses & it'll take u to the site & once you've made yours you just copy &paste the code into your profile signature & hey presto! Mind you, don't know what iv done cuz it says 0!!! Lol Happy & Healthy 9 months x

Congratulations!!!! I'm 5+4 today and have also had mc In july. Its EXTREMELY nerve-racking finding out your preg again, even tho you hope every month for that bfp! Just take it a day
at a time! I'm going to ask if an early scan is poss, if u dont ask u don't get! Also to get the tickers on the bottom just click on someone elses & it'll take u to the site & once you've made yours you just copy &paste the code into your profile signature & hey presto! Mind you, don't know what iv done cuz it says 0!!! Lol Happy & Healthy 9 months x

ahh congratulations and thanks ill have a go :flower:

and good luck hope all goes well for you really sorry for your previous loss :cry:

xx

Hi,
I got my BFP today (my AF is due tomorrow) at CD28, although I ovulated late, so have no idea "how pregnant" i am, clearblue says 1-2.

Am having very bad "period" pains, is this normal ?

can i ask what is 4 + 2 - i read it a lot and not sure how it works ?

thanks in advance

congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs: I'm sure your doc/midwife would be able to refer you for a reassurance scan. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond :) x

Hi,
I got my BFP today (my AF is due tomorrow) at CD28, although I ovulated late, so have no idea "how pregnant" i am, clearblue says 1-2.

Am having very bad "period" pains, is this normal ?

can i ask what is 4 + 2 - i read it a lot and not sure how it works ?

thanks in advance

Hi not sure myselft but i would pressume its 4 months plus 2 weeks. If you have been counting you ovulation days as i have i know the exact date of conception. Not completely sure tho sorry :(.

Also not sure about the **bad** period pains. I know that when I became pregnant the first time i just had like a niggly pain just before i was due to start my period but then found out afterwards that this was implantation pains.

if you are worried you are having a mc you would know about it. the pain for me was unbearable and ibuprofen + paracetamol didnt ease the pain also suffered really bad back pains and was bleeding really really bad. If you are worried though you are best to go to your gp just to make sure and they can give you a blood test to count your hcg levels.

Good luck and hope everything is ok for you i really do :flower: xxxx

Thankyou :) really sorry for you loss too :cry: 4! wow! you must be a nervous wreck :wacko: i know i would be. thanks for the advice i will ask doc for an early scan its worth a try isnt it.

im new to this site. How do you get the thing at the bottom saying how long you left etc... its really cute! hope we can stay in touch its good to have someone to chat to :hugs:

thanks again xx

i am a nervous wreck lol so i completely know were ure cuming from 2 so sorry 4 ure exspecially getting to 12 weeks to find that out thats awful .... so yeah its definately worth a try i do hope they refer you :) to try and put u at ease a little......ahhhh yeah the thing at the bottom is cute isnt it lol i only figured it out aweek ago lol you click onto the picture copy and paste the bottom words.....then go onto quicklinks at the top on this forum and go into edit signiture then click in the box paste it and save and bingo :) if u get stuck let me know :) and defo keep in touch i have a 5 week scan on thursday so ill let u know how i get on :hugs: xxxx

thanks again xx

i am a nervous wreck lol so i completely know were ure cuming from 2 so sorry 4 ure exspecially getting to 12 weeks to find that out thats awful .... so yeah its definately worth a try i do hope they refer you :) to try and put u at ease a little......ahhhh yeah the thing at the bottom is cute isnt it lol i only figured it out aweek ago lol you click onto the picture copy and paste the bottom words.....then go onto quicklinks at the top on this forum and go into edit signiture then click in the box paste it and save and bingo :) if u get stuck let me know :) and defo keep in touch i have a 5 week scan on thursday so ill let u know how i get on :hugs: xxxx

yes that will be nice. :happydance: hope everything goes well :) xxx

thanks again xx

yes that will be nice. :happydance: hope everything goes well :) xxx

thank you and did i see ure of to the docs 2day :thumbup: good luck xxxx

hi ws just wondering how it went at the doctors :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back