Im Pregnant!!!!!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with the cat laying on my pillow looking at me and after 6 days of being late I thought i had better test. I used a digital test and said pregnant. Im still in shock as we didnt do it the right times this month and wasnt expecting it. :dance: :dance:

I woke up this morning with the cat laying on my pillow looking at me and after 6 days of being late I thought i had better test. I used a digital test and said pregnant. Im still in shock as we didnt do it the right times this month and wasnt expecting it. :dance: :dance:
And my theory about not concentrating on getting pregnant, has been proven to work again.
If you dont expect it, it happens. Worked that way for me too. congratulations. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Oh fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most fabby feeling in the world........well done darling

Bex

Oh fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most fabby feeling in the world........well done darling

Bex
Hey bexxie, how old is your baby in your icon?? I cant really see it very well.

Not exactly how it goes Louise for women who have/had problems conceiving.

.... Hun this is FAB news :baby: Time paid off hehe Now look after yourself & have a happy healthy 9 months x x :hugs:

Im worried now as just after I posted I had to lay down as i have a terrible headache and stitch pains in my side. please tell me its not another miscarriage or are pains during pregnancy ok?

The headache is probably the fact you've been bouncing around your house all morning lol - excitement

The stitches - your just more aware of your body thats all hun. Go lay yourself down again & relax :D

Oh pains cramps etc are normal x

louise she is 4 days from birth-alledgedly

Not exactly how it goes Louise for women who have/had problems conceiving.

.... Hun this is FAB news :baby: Time paid off hehe Now look after yourself & have a happy healthy 9 months x x :hugs:
I didnt mean to offend ya.

Thanks wobbles, I think its because i was dehydrated as just had my first drink of the day(dont worry not alcohol!) a big glass of water. OH is always tellling me I dont drink enough. im feeling ok now. x

Thanks wobbles, I think its because i was dehydrated as just had my first drink of the day(dont worry not alcohol!) a big glass of water. OH is always tellling me I dont drink enough. im feeling ok now. x
LOL @ not alcohol

You will have to get drinking woman and look after yourself now :baby:

My reply was general I've not taken offence lol Miss M had some problems through her journey too ... :D x
See, I didnt know this and Im sorry.
It's just, you get so use to people saying 'dont try too hard'. Sorry Miss M, and sorry wobs :)

Arghhhh your reading me wrong I think LOL

No need to say sorry :rofl:

Arghhhh your reading me wrong I think LOL

No need to say sorry :rofl:
Have you not noticed by now that Im very paranoid? Lol.. I read into EVERYTHING. Do ignore me :) it's easier that way!!!!:muaha:

I had not picked up on that no lol ...

Don't be paranoid here we're all nice - sometimes :rofl:

im pissing like niagra falls. he he sorry too much information.
Dont worry Louise. I have had a rough journey but so have some of the others on here but I have had other things on my mind this month like my job and my sister about to give birth. I went to see a hyptonist to try to relax so maybe she helped! it still doesnt seem real and I keep looking at my test to see if it will change.:rofl:

LOL well it does disappear in the end so don't be panicing when it does :rofl:

Fantastic news. Congratulations!!

I saw a hypnotherapist when we were having IVF and found it really helpful.

Have a safe 9 months.

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back