I'm pretty angry.

I would not of put up with that I don't care who it is that is doing it could be blooming Kate Middleton I'd still have something to say, then I'd be having a word with OH for letting it happen.

:saywhat:Whoa oh hell no between very disrespectful and disgusting of her. I think that was very low and out of order of her . I think i would of put hands on her SERIOUSLY .

Yeah but If y OH was there allowing a woman to talk to him like that I'd be pissed off that he didn't say, 'look love, I'm here with my pregnant girlfriend, do you really have to act like that towards me?' and I wouldn't care where I am If someone was talking to my OH like that I'd be putting an end to it then and there!

How the hell did you bite your tongue? :haha: Kudos to you first off for being able to keep your cool! I would've probably told her first to STFU, & if she would've kept it up, I would've taken OH & left.

Some peopleeeeee :coffee:

:saywhat:Whoa oh hell no between very disrespectful and disgusting of her. I think that was very low and out of order of her . I think i would of put hands on her SERIOUSLY .

I would of loved to, but being pregnant I know my LO is more important. She's a good friend to his brothers gf, and if I ever see her there again I don't think I'll take it so lightly. :nope:

Yeah your right LO is more important and his brother should talk his girlfriend about her friend actions . How did the girlfriend and brother take it did they witness her behavior ?

exactly i cant believe she found it to be a comedy show very immature stupid girls !

I don't know how u kept ur cool but if that was me I would have told her a few things about herself & as for ur OH's bro's girl I would have told her a few things to & ur OH should have atleast told her to shut up kmt silly little girl urgh

Your definately the mature one here! I would of hit her even being pregnant! haha I just don't put up with much... stupid shit like "your dumb or a bitch" that doesn't bother me because i know what i am and what i'm not. But disrespectful people get to me the worse!

WTF?

Some people are soo ridiculous. Who does that?? What an idiot :dohh:

How the hell did you bite your tongue? :haha: Kudos to you first off for being able to keep your cool! I would've probably told her first to STFU, & if she would've kept it up, I would've taken OH & left.

Lol. Thanks!! I'm not sure how I kept my cool :haha: She left not long after that though. Just after she called me a "Sweaty bitch" for putting deodrant on. :dohh:

Yep after that comment I would've done a little laugh & she would've got a punch in her face don't care who's in the room

But go ahead and facebook message her.. just be like i didn't want to be DISREPECTFUL at someone elses house like you were being so that why i'm messaging you now.

Lol. Thanks!! I'm not sure how I kept my cool :haha: She left not long after that though. Just after she called me a "Sweaty bitch" for putting deodrant on. :dohh:

Yep after that comment I would've done a little laugh & she would've got a punch in her face don't care who's in the room

LOL riiiiiight ? a nice punch in the face . knock the sense into the senseless b*tch.

LOL riiiiiight ? a nice punch in the face . knock the sense into the senseless b*tch.

We're defo on the same page loolz

That's disgusting behavior! I would have probably slapped her lol I lose my control easily when it comes someone else trying to my OH or flirting with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->