I'm ready for the longerst 7 days of the month!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Here I am in the middle of my 2ww- feeling positive and happy so far, but I am aware all this is going to change in the next few days when I hit the one week count down!! My body is SO annoying- there are no sure signs, my symptoms of AF seem to change every month!!

Some months I start mild cramping aroung 1 week before. Sometimes there is spotting, sometimes no cramps, sometimes sore boobs sometimes not!!! Last month AF was 2 days late, I had mild cramping and had actually had some light spotting the week before so I was sure this was it! But no! I wish there was a sure fire sign of pregnancy, how annoying that the sympotoms are identical to AF!! GRRRRR!!!

Hi,

I'm just slightly ahead of you....currently 9DPO and my temps dropped today. I'm clinging onto the hope that it could be implantation dip but I'll know more after tomorrows temps are taken.

I've been having a few symptoms. I might test on 1st April even though I should probably wait till the end of 2ww which would be the 3rd, but it's only a few days difference.

I had a really good feeling about this month but today's temp drop has put me on a bit of a downer.

I know watchya mean! I am around 7 dpo today and haven't felt any different from all the previous months :( I keep telling myself that symptoms start later in the TWW, but everyone around seems to have symptoms from dpo 1!!
Then again, the last 5 months, i didnt turn out to be preg. These 7 days r the worst - am i, aren't i? And yes i get cramps a week ahead of AF as well. And a stupid headache 4 - 5 days before. So I usually know early on when I'm out :(

I totally know what you mean. I've been feeling like I'm having a ton of symptoms, but then I look back at old posts of mine from last July or last November when I was not pregnant and I thought I was having the same symptoms those months. I hope this is our month.

There is no way of 100% knowing unless you have a bfp or AF!
I've had a metallic taste in my mouth, bleeding gums, nose bleeds- and looking at success stories, these look like positive preg symptoms- but not for me!!

I just hate how crazy you get constantly running to the toilet thinking AF has come, then it's not there and you get some hope then 15mins later your like "that's def it now" but nothing- more hope, then when you least expect it, it comes!! Last month it actually came when had a preg test in hand ready to take cos I was so sure I was!! One last check before taking it and there it was!! I felt so stupid!!But at least I didn't waste a test!! lol!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating keep popping to loo am sure af will arrive but seriously hoping hcg too early to detect (9days post af for bfp with my son!) keep getting that sort of sticky wet feeling but not af!!!! I have heavy feeling in my lower tummy (not like af though!) and achy boobs (I have had other symptons in last two wks but not today!) Would rather know either way now hate the waiting game!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you girls! I'm obsessed!! Having symptoms but im scared to really hope they are anything!!x

I have nothing yet, but I've still got 9 days to go.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->